A new interface that reminds me of something....

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by OlivierQC, Dec 11, 2021.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

For those who are looking for Zidoo devices and wondering if the Posterwall GUI is good, you should know that YES, and I would even say that it is the best choice at the moment.

Moreover it often happens that what is good is copied by the competition, and if you look at this image Zidoo users will see a significant similarity ... in fact it just lacks the trailer in the upper right of the screen.

[​IMG]

Of course you all know that the layout of a movie information page can be arranged in different ways but it seems that Zappiti didn't bother and copied the one from Zidoo.

Of course this is only my opinion but it can be taken as a compliment for Zidoo

See you soon​

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Spooky - where's that from?

3. OlivierQC

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I guess there's an obvious layout for such a page, but it does look a bit too familiar..

Still, the sincerest form of flattery is imitation.

5. OlivierQC

6. Alain Durrenberger

Alain Durrenberger New Member

yes but it's still Zappiti and not a superb Zidoo machine,
    I don't know about you? they haven't also taken their name from a famous brand of French ravioli ?
    I have the right to criticize because before my UHD200 I had a Zappiti z1000 pro for 1 month.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021