4K UHD films not showing in 4K icon

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by SBarnes, Jan 19, 2023.

1. SBarnes

SBarnes New Member

Thank you for taking the time to post the above. I will have a go this morning.

2. SBarnes

SBarnes New Member

I have ripped Black Adam to MKV and copied just the main movie to the NAS.
    Deleted the BDMV rip from the NAS and did a clean up and rescan. The film still does not show in the 4K screen.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  3. SBarnes

SBarnes New Member

Hi Temearoo,
    To test the series naming i have ripped Star Trek Discovery Season 1, Disc 1 and now have the below.
    I cannot see a way of matching this to the 4 episodes that are on the disc.
    upload_2023-1-21_13-23-16.png
    Using rename my TV shows the below for season 1.
    upload_2023-1-21_13-25-35.png

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Just keep the episodes and delete the rest. How many episodes on this disk? 3 corresponding to t02, t03 and t04?

First, I use MKVToolNix GUI to remove all what I don't want to keep in my mkv (other languages, some subtitles). Then, after I am sure that the episode are in the right order vs the number in the name of the files (sometimes, the episodes are not in the right order when you rip the blu-rays of the show), I use Rename my TV Series.

First the settings I use in Rename My TV Series (you can remove the part with the parentheses if you don't want the year in the name of your files) :
    [​IMG]

Then I select the 3 episodes corresponding to my files and I press the "Add Episodes" button
    [​IMG]

Now I press the "Add Files" buton to add my 3 episodes in mkv
    [​IMG]

And I press the "Rename Files" button
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  5. SBarnes

SBarnes New Member

Thank you, i get it now for the program.
    I still do not know how to match the ripped files to the actual episode name.
    I cannot see the actual episode name in any of the data.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
  6. SBarnes

SBarnes New Member

Strangely after enabling NFS on my NAS and on the Zidoo the Black Adam and Bullet Train movies appear in the 4K widget.
    I did scan using the NFS connection but ended up with some duplicates so removed scanning by NFS.