4 programmable buttons and different RC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by G456, Aug 19, 2017.

1. gamin

gamin New Member

question to anyone who already ordered the new remote with Tommy's help : how long before receiving after shipping ? Received a mail from Tommy today confirming it has been shipped with a tracking number. Looks like a standard chinese shipment so I guess 2 or 3 weeks, right ?

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

2 weeks to 3 months :)) if you have a tracking number (the one with letters and numbers) you will be able to see when it departures china in a day or so and when it enter your country. if its tracking number only with numbers, that only traceable on china territory

3. gamin

gamin New Member

Thank you for this answer HaoSs, that's all I needed to know. Standard tracking number like all my previous orders on different chinese shops, so won't take more than 3 weeks and I can track the package on 17track.

4. gamin

gamin New Member

Incredibly fast delivery for me ! Order the new remote on september 13, received today monday 25. And it is definately a must have for all X9S owner : all the buttons you need are there, and it's backlighted. It reminds me of my old Popcorn Hour. Remote was very similar.

Thanks to all the staff and Tommy for being so fast ;)

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Mine this morning was in Holland... but is a courier delay. Zidoo was very fast to send!

Some time ago I waited for a parcel from China so much that, when finally was delivered to my home, I have forgotten what was o_O:eek::D

6. gamin

gamin New Member

not far from me, I'm in Belgium :D

7. PacoRabanne

Please, don't steal mine! ;)

8. Namtar

Namtar New Member

Hi Tommy.....

I am also a owner of the X9S. May I contact you by email about the new remote ?

Thanks a lot !

9. PacoRabanne

Mine arrived!
    Good!

Strangely volume and page buttons are exchanged (from left to right side and forth) compared to other Zidoo remotes, but also other two I own.
    Backlit is nice, but is too low for my old eyes... ;)

Anyway much better!

10. dellenuvole

dellenuvole New Member

When will be available on Amazon the new remote control?

Thanks

11. Carsten Busch

Carsten Busch Member

How can I add these to my Logitech harmony?

12. Carsten Busch

Carsten Busch Member

I have now opened a case at Logitech support to add the remote codes to the database of the X9S. Let's see if they will do this for us :)

13. Carsten Busch

Carsten Busch Member

Logitech has answered and confirmed that the remote codes are added to their database now.

14. looun

looun Member

mine is just arrived :)

plus:
    - lot of more buttons
    - STOP button !!!

negative:
    - 4 direction arrows (circle button) not have good beedback
    - backlight is little low
    - backlight timeout is too short

recommended shopping! :D

old vs new

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  15. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

Can someone help me ... I would also like to buy 3 of the better remote controls. Tommy have already been written twice, but he does not answer.
    Or he is in Holidays. ;)

Is there another chance to get the "extened" IR's ?!

16. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

Hmmm....no answer. I ask now the Sales Team. Or does another know how and where to buy the advanced remote control ?!

17. CJB

CJB New Member

I need one too. Why not put up on site or ?

18. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Or get a Riitek remote