Share This Page

Markswift2003

Well-Known Member, Male

SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor
Markswift2003 was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Mar 28, 2024 at 3:09 PM
    1. Ascendedmind
      Ascendedmind
      How many actual Nits do you recommend I calibrate my Epson 5050UB projector too with the Xrite1pro meter for Dolby Vision when using together with the Zidoo z9x pro player?
      What is the correct HDR EOTF setting I would use for the Zidoo z9x pro player for Dolby Vision Color Accuracy?
    2. Emile
      Emile
      Hi I can’t play any movies trough zbmc kodi with the zidoo player. Any idea what I have to do to fix that? Thanks a lot.
    3. neoitata
      neoitata
      Hi,
      Can you tell me why i can't replay and comment the post. It said contact the administrator ?
    4. Netmask
      Netmask
      test where the hell is attach a file!
    5. MORT BERNS
      MORT BERNS
      You may have helped me in the past with Zidoo UHD 3000. You may be able to help again. I need to disable DAC to play media on some devices remotely connected. At one point, I created a shortcut with the red button on the remote control. I can't remember how I did it. Please refresh my memory? Can I delete that reference to the red button ... or is it always permanent?
    6. DonnieYen
      DonnieYen
      Hello! Help me!
      Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
    7. Petga
      Petga
      Hello,
      please delete my acount and send me a confirmation please.
      Thanks in advance.
    8. SBarnes
      SBarnes
      Hi Mark, The post we were discussing looks to have disappeared. RE: 4K film not showng in 4K page .
    9. masterchipo
      masterchipo
      Hello friend Mark, you always help the members of the club.
      Once again I ask for your help.
      What is the help thread for new Zidoo Z 10 Pro firmware updates
      Thank you
    10. Enrico
      Enrico
      Hello Mark, my Zidoo X10 gives: ZIUI Cool Stopped and i've tried everything butt it doesnt work
    11. lunga2222
      lunga2222
      openwrt, in the uhd 3000 model I can't find it, is there a possibility to install it? or is it present in the machine? , one last question uh 3000 can it work with linux? thank you
    12. Rod L
      Rod L
      Hi Mark, I recently had a change in internet companies and am having a problem streaming my 4k content, so I decided to go to a direct ethernet connection, but I'm experiencing what I'm guessing are transcoding issues. They don't seem to occur with 1080 content. What do you suggest (settings?) I could do correct this? Thanks
    13. Netmask
    14. FatShadow
      FatShadow
      Hello, I have the Zidoo UHD 3000 - I am using a Synology NAS to store my movies. I can see the NAS and movies from the File Manager. But from Home Theatre 4.0 is doesn't see any sources.
      Any ideas how to fix would be very much appreciated. Thx Kindly
    15. Aarão Oliveira
      Aarão Oliveira
      Tenho Zidoo Z9X Não está mostrando os posters .Alguém sabe como resolver?
    16. nael murad
      nael murad
      Hello Mark,
      UUID Authentication failure uuid
      State Illegal Authorized (3)

I emailed Zidoo Service and the replay back by this msg
      We have confirmed that your X9S should not in Zidoo list.
      Zidoo produced it, but it something different from Zidoo X9S.
      Zidoo cannot activation for it, it has own firmware.
      You have to contact with *** seller.””
      The seller is not answering, how can I solve this problem now
    17. Ralph Galli
      Ralph Galli
      I have the Z9X and when playing back a DTS-X demo it plays DTS not DTS-X. Would you have any information on what might be the issue.
      I have the ONKYO TX-RZ740 that has playback of all the sound flags for DTS and DOLBY.
    18. guidedbybeer
      guidedbybeer
      hey, mark, when i play full menu 4k uhd "the professonial" on z10pro dolby vision isn't triggered. however, when i choose 'play lite' dv is triggered. so far it's the only uhd in my collection that doesn't trigger dv in full menu mode with the latest firmware. please get back to me when you have a minute. thanks, mark!
      1. Markswift2003
        Markswift2003
        There will always be oddities with BDMenu playback - Zidoo, like Dune, Zappiti, Egreat etc etc are not members of the BDA so they have to reverse engineer to get BDMenu to work - they don't have access to the IPR - so support will never be perfect.
        Sep 5, 2021
      2. guidedbybeer
        guidedbybeer
        mark, thank you very much for the lightning-fast response and explanation - you drive this forum!
        Sep 5, 2021
      3. Markswift2003
        Markswift2003
        Thanks for the vote of confidence - it's appreciated :)
        Sep 5, 2021
    19. Zidixx
      Zidixx
      Sorry that I am writing to you via PV, but I cannot find a post on it anywhere else. Is there a prospect of a new Zidoo box in the style of a cheaper X20 with 2 SATA slots in 2021, without an expensive audio module? I am thinking of a UHD3000 without an expensive audio module (that probably only a few need). Thank you for your answer
      1. Markswift2003
        Markswift2003
        No, not as far as I know - you could email service@zidoo.tv and ask there...
        Aug 27, 2021
    20. andreamusso.am
      andreamusso.am
      Hi, sorry if I disturb you in PV ......
      I should have tamed the Z9x and I wanted to mount a fairly stable Firmware,
      Z9x, "fish" content from a Qnap NAS. As a TV, I have a KD-65XE9305, ha, a top-of-the-range processor from last year. If you give me the right tools for the beginning, I thank you endlessly in advance, happy Sunday, Andrea.
  • About

Signature

Zidoo Z9X | Nvidia Shield Pro | HDFury Vertex² | 40TB mirrored storage
    Denon AVC-X8500H | JVC DLA X7000 | Screen Research 9ft multi aspect ClearPix 2 ISF screen
    3 x PMC IB2S fronts | 4 x PMC Wafer 2 rears | 4 x PMC Wafer 1 ceiling | 2 x M&K SS550 THX height | Rel Stentor III
    A pair of slippers, a comfy sofa and a glass of 16 year old single malt