SPAM

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by andyt1000, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

What would be a good way to put REAL pressure on them to fix the SPAM problem? I also posted a message in the Chinese thread.

2. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Sorry to hear that, you can do so much

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

email + facebook PM probably. but i'd say the chance for that top work is very low. It all went downhill once @freeroc stopped working , from what i can tell they have bad management problems

4. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Mmmmm interesting about the management problems, I went on Amazon and looked for different media players (good or bad that's a different subject) some of them are already 6K HDR 10, 4Gb of RAM, 64Gb internal drive, Android 9 (Pie), Zidoo still on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) on my X10. I'm happy with my X10 though. It plays almost everything I throw at it, expect the OPUS audio codec.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yah. i never seen android update on a zidoo. What you see is what it dies with :) still. Is not like video evolves that much over time. it it works now it will still work in 5 years. i don't expect to use the box more than that

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

I keep my X10 for now as long it's working, but we might have in the upcoming years the new H266 compression. Wait & see for a possible purchase for a new player.

https://advanced-television.com/2018/02/01/stand-by-for-h-266-compression/

7. skelton

skelton Member

Zidoo admins, you really need to do something about this spamming on the forums. It completely ruins the experience. Come on and fix this please!