RELEASE HDMI Recorder source code for Zidoo X9

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Dylan, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Bruce Dempsey

Bruce Dempsey Member

i am interested in a higher bitrate for the hdmi in recording as I record from a camera and am willing to chip in some cash

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

We need to find someone...

3. Gunmaster G9

Gunmaster G9 New Member

Hi, can someone please advise which version of Zidoo Recorder allows creation of new file after 4GB limit and continues recording?
    Thank you.

4. astral

astral New Member

Still waiting for a version that record correctly:(

5. Yeahman45

Yeahman45 Member

6. Dylan

Dylan Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Version v1.0.3.1 of X9 support cotinues recording after 4G for TS format. It will create new file to continue recording.

7. Gunmaster G9

Gunmaster G9 New Member

Thanks Dylan.
    I have the Tronsmart Pavo M9 which does not continue after the limit is reached. I see that there are other newer versions after 1.0.3.1 for X9. Would you know if they should all work on Pavo M9?
    I just need this feature (to continue recording after 4GB limit).
    Thanks

8. Dylan

Hi
    I am sorry that M9 can not flash X9 firmware. There are different DDR.
    You can rebuild the recording apk from source, then replace old one in M9 with new one you build.

9. Gunmaster G9

Gunmaster G9 New Member

Yeah, I should have waited for your reply. What is DDR?
    I went ahead and installed version 1.0.4.2. It popped up with illegal activation error. So went back to Tronsmart firmware.

I also tried just copying the Zidoo Recorder apk (v 1.3.8) from 1.0.4.2. But still does not continue recording. Any ideas how to rebuild recording apk?

10. Dylan

Please go to here : https://github.com/zidootech/zidoorecorder

11. granherman

granherman New Member

Hi Dylan,

Do you intent to upload on github the sources of the version 1.3.8? what are the bugs fixed between 1.3.3 that is currently on github and 1.3.8?

thanks!

12. icebrkr

icebrkr New Member

Am I the only one who cares about a 'Live TV' app minus all the stupid recording stuff? I just want this thing to not lose sound on some of the shows on certain channels. Though, this 'feature' is nice when commericals come on. :D