4K UHD ISO MENU d‘oesnt works

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Kenshin, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

the menu of the fifth element and Lucy 4K UHD doesn't works ???

My Player : Z1000 and Firmware 2.2.82

2. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

I give my zidoo back to the seller, zidoo service is very bad !!! NO ANSWER ! NO SERVICES ! NO HELP TO THE CONSUMER !

3. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I is definitely one of the best players around. But known that some BD Menu's don't work or don't work correctly. There is not a single player which has not a problem with a particular BD Menu but there are players which do a slightly better job here.

4. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

on my egreat a5 99 percent bd menu works ! do you know with new firmware will other menu works? firmware 2.2.82 is not stable ! again the consumer is the beta-tester

5. Nice Monkey

Confirmed: Egreat works better here. For me FW 2.2.82 has many improvements, a very few things worse and is more stable than any previous FW.
    It does NOT include any improvements of the BD Menu processing. Just use your A5 when you really need a specific not working Menu, that is what I do. I can assure you the perfect player does not exist.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Miguel Ramos likes this.
  6. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

In the matter of BD menus the only way to get it perfect is using a BD player. Zidoo is a great player, probably, one of the best, but has it particular issues. I'm pretty sure that Dune, Egreat, Zapitti and so on have their own problems. I'm having problems with the "Spears Munsil UHD HDR Benchmark disc" where the menu works, but it doesn't play the video files. Probably won't work properly in the Egreat also. :)

7. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

best solution .. fake oppo have dv also.. ;)

8. Nice Monkey

a) Also BD players occasionally have problems with some (new) BD's which not always get fixed. Egreat does an equivalent job and also your mentioned BD works correctly on it.
    b) Yes also Egreat has its problems, but to be honest not that many. Zidoo is far more advanced regarding functionality and is more feature rich in general.

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Works almost perfectly on the Dune Pro. Most but not all tests will work - so not perfect. As you say on the Z9S opens to menu but no tests will play.