New Firmware Sometime

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by jjjackson, Jul 13, 2019.

1. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I have been contacted by Zidoo and told there will be an update to the firmware, but no timeline has been mentioned. When I receive the test I will post results.

dikonomi, GiovanniO and GoDi like this.
  2. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

It appears after further discussion with Zidoo, the firmware update will either be a long way away or non existent.

3. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

If that is the case, regarding possibility of no more firmware updates, are we better off upgrading our h6 pro to the latest zidoo models ?

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Only if your really not happy with the H6. Why would you only consider Zidoo STBs?

5. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

What other devices you recommend? I am happy with the h6pro, just thinking for future as I find the software is there downfall.

6. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I think my next STB, if they don't come up with better firmware, will be the Nvidia Shield, but I dont play games, so my problems aren't not enough to do anything now. I do like the box, but it does have some problems. It's faster and easier then most.

7. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

I totally agree with everything you have said, including about the Nivida Shield. It's not worth it for me either as I am NOT a gamer.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  8. Zidoo_Root

Zidoo_Root New Member

If you people are actually considering spending another dime on these Chinese di#@ heads your better off handing me the money then proceeding to pulling down your pants pooring baby oil on your ass and telling me to have at it... At least I'll look you in the eyes while I fu#@ u!

9. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

Then maybe I go back to mag boxes (Ukrainian devices) if all these Chinese android boxes are Not reliable enough.