PLEASE HELP: Boot blocked!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by camerinik, Jul 18, 2019.

1. camerinik

camerinik New Member

Hi everybody!
    Perhaps the cause is due to the fact that I didn't wait for the completion of the startup and I immediately connected 2 external HDs. Is a matter of fact the boot freezes on the animated screen. I tried to turn it off and on and press reset button (15 sec.) many times, but nothing happens !!! I am worried. What should I do ? In such a situation I cannot even proceed to a new firmware installation! Please help me! Thanks a lot.

2. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Try the the emergency procedure to reinstall the original firmware.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  3. looun

looun Member

4. Miguel Ramos

5. camerinik

camerinik New Member

Thanks so much, I managed to bring Zidoo back to version 1.7.8 but ... the external Hds are not recognized (it would seem not to get power to the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports).
    In this way I cannot proceed with a local update.
    Can't find the wifi network ...
    Question: maybe version 1.7.8 did not allow updating from USB? Maybe this recovery software is not enough to restore full Zidoo functionality?
    When I proceed to the local update it gives me the only option "internal memory" and not USB. Maybe my USB ports are damaged?
    I really hope not ... I ask you again for your kind help! Thank you

6. Miguel Ramos

Repeat the procedure more than one time until you get the resilult you want. I had other issues that were not solved at the first firmware downgrade and after repeating the flash it finally was solved. Try again a give feed back.

Only make the online (or with USB) firmware update after the basic Zidoo features are ok.