Google play store

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by axxellone, Jun 7, 2019.

1. axxellone

axxellone New Member

IMG_20190608_001809.jpg Google play store don't work anymore on my zidoo x20pro. I don't understand why? I reinstall with Gapps installer but the icon of the app don't appair. I reinstall google kit but not any result. Please help me... Update: it's functional with Google Play 15.2.23 all ...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

That's the current version also installed by Gappsinstaller.
    Just checked and mine does not work anymore. Says I need to login but on google stats I see it actually is.

A full uninstall, new install and login made it work again.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  3. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

I am having same problem as well.

4. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

Could you please share a link where I can download the newest version.

5. I am also facing the same problem,. Please update the solution.

6. Playstore said version & Latest version uploaded here

Attached Files:

axxellone likes this.
  7. axxellone

axxellone New Member

Same problem today. I reinstall manual apk. Now only "15.5.22 all " working. It's incredibile how a company like Zidoo not resolve this problem! PS: Gaps installer don't work.

8. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

....same proble here. I could only fix this by completely flashing the box

9. Goar

Goar New Member

Zidoo is with the music player, Google services, Image Player - actually all the way back !!!!
    Hardware top, software flop
    Really a big disappointment

10. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

I completely
    I completely agree with your all words.

11. JWG9581

JWG9581 New Member

I have contacted Zidoo with a fix. I have spent well over a month trying to figure this problem out. With all the hack and side loads I have seen on these forums. Nothing had worked either for me.

As I said I contacted Zidoo with a fix. I have fixed this issue on my device. It's simple to do yet I have given Zidoo this information. I offer a service and Zidoo has yet to come back with an offer to purchase my solution.

I have for years offered advice in many ways for free. I have nothing to show for what knowledge I have shared over the years. I am disabled and limited on income. But I have certain skills.

This likely needs pressure on Zidoo to take me up on my offer... to save their reputation. These Zidoo devices are awesomely built and I did a lot of research on them. I did, however, miss this problem they have with Google services. I almost threw this device away but, it did have some use.

I am a persistent man and in so doing found ways the are upfront, no hacking, and a more permanent solution. I have tried in on my device 10 times and each time I get google services to work as they do on my phone.

You might think I am holding hostage my fix. The thing is. Zidoo has engineers that get paid to do this. To look at their firmware and software to make sure it works. They have failed and yet they still get paid. Why then should I not get paid for this fix that they would pay their engineers?

12. Nikandr

Nikandr New Member

Плохие инженеры.