Cannot install any software on X20 pro

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by Haluk Metin, May 21, 2019.

1. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

I recently bought an X20 pro. I tried to installed some of applications on it since it has arrived almost empty.

First of all I have installed newest firmware which is 2.2.61
    I hardly found google play to install. I installed it but I cannot even log into it.

So, As a buyer of one of the most expensive media network device, I would like to feel that this device deserve its cost and need to have some special features to spare it from the other competitor.

If there is no way install and use any other applications on that device, Then it is completely disappointment.

2. axxellone

axxellone New Member

3. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

Can I be login to it after I installed

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Gives full access to the Google Play Store. No idea why it is not bundled (yet)?

5. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

the file does not even start for installation. I believe this file is not right or corrupted

6. Nice Monkey

Looks fine to me. Must be installed as just another APP.

7. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

Can I install and use any torrent software to download something ?

8. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

Any response?

9. Nice Monkey

You can install downloaded APP's manually indeed. Just get the APK on the player in anyway and start installing it next.
    If it works as expected is always wait and see.

10. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

I have installed utorrent to test it, however I would not be able to add any torrent URL on to the utorrent. It was continuously saying that the URL was invaid, but I am sure it is valid because same link works my other android tablet and windows computer.

11. Haluk Metin

Haluk Metin New Member

I have finally and hardly install bittorent as app to x20 pro. I have logged it to a website where I can download torrent file. When I downloaded it, bittorent app could add the torrent file to download it. Then, X20 pro started crashed the software continuously and closed the bittorent app. after it worked without any problem around couple of hours.

Some one have any idea?