New firmware v2.1.40 beta version for ZIDOO Z9S release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by mirror, Jan 24, 2019.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

We received some feedback, which v2.2.55 beta in some cases could cause the system to freeze. We will release an emergency repair soon. Sorry for that.

nabla and DELUCAS like this.
  2. x9suser

x9suser Member

Great :)

3. ikkjr

ikkjr New Member

Thanks for the prompt response :)

Wish the amended firmware (for v2.2.55) can be released ASAP so many of us will not need to go through the tedious downgrade process.

4. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Not sure whether freezing while watching 4K files and sound stuttering while watching 1080p files caused by the same flaw, if so, I hope that you can fix those problems in one go.

5. x9suser

x9suser Member

Anyone test the 2.2.56 yet ? Did it solve crash problem of 2.2.55 ?

6. nikparf

nikparf New Member

Where's it? In Zidoo menu, in Android menu, or in Media Center?
    If you mean Media Сenter, I always choose an option Play with BD-Menu, but it doesn't. Moreover, there's a clear indication that BD app is working: a blue loading cursor starts circling, but then it stops abruptly, and the film starts (without menu).

gymnos likes this.
  7. kfpanda

kfpanda Member

more on stutters. after finding out more and comparing with 1080 n 4k rips and on old hd media player, on fast panning scenes, both exhibit stutters and on slower panning, seems the 4k rip is a little more obvious. so I concluded the stutter is due to slow 24 fps and decided to turn on motionflow on my tv to lessen the effect, just my personal preference.