Feature Request on Z series H.T.v2

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by DELUCAS, Jan 2, 2019.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Able to play whole media files one after the other on say a video collection of an artist .

Long click on Blue play icon with option [ to play all videos in collection ]

Unless there is already an option ?

2. DELUCAS

8E5F6164-50EA-4D59-9201-5ADC1CB35FCD.jpeg Feature request on H.T.v2 more icons showing formats and different audio etc

3. akan7

akan7 Member

5x icons is perfect as it is now, do we really needs Screen Ratio, speakers config, etc.? Sometimes too much can become a mess .

We could do with (Dolby-Atmos) and (DTS-X) added to audio Badges

Maybe have options to use the 4K/3D labels from the control in poster preview like in (pic 3)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  4. akan7

akan7 Member

Just set Play Mode to Repeat All. To play all media files .

Attached Files:

DELUCAS likes this.
  5. DELUCAS

Never use that menu as alays use a Nvidia shield remote
    James Stewart ?

Trouble is i can have a movie and apart from showing its 1080p and 23. Thats it as such
    Any inf boxes is a bonus Dolby Digital and Dolby + /. True HD
    The more the better .

I only at times have two or three boxes showing plus if it cant tell audio format a speaker showing Stereo speakers as some old movies are only in mono or stereo .

So we do need inf boxes and Dolby Atmos and the rest .

6. akan7

akan7 Member

Ok. Once set to repeat all, will repeats everything in that folder menu

Yes, it's a wonderful Life.

I just remux with the best audio available for me, Atmos, DTS-X, Dolby True HD, DTS MA etc.
    Sony 1080 receiver set to AFD Auto.

7. DELUCAS

Yes i get the Dts Hd master box displayed but i want the rest Dolby Digital Plus etc and stereo for old movies ......

It will be a nice additive for H.T.v2 poster wall and if done nicely will look good .

The other box makers do display it also .

8. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

It should be possible do delete a file/movie directly from the HT 2.0!

DELUCAS and steve m like this.
  9. steve m

steve m New Member

yes you can do this in kodi and make getting rid of unwanted movie easier

10. steve m

steve m New Member

I am on firmware 2.1.40 and would like to see

1-- more info on actors
    2 -- only show what movies an actor is in and not directing .ect in the actors bio
    3 -- show all movies for a particular actor in your collection , think this is messed up at the moment and does not populate properly
    4 -- A better search function at the moment if you enter TH for lets say THOR you are getting TH any where in the movies name which could still leave you sifting through lots of movies unless you enter the full name.
    5 -- Remove your favourites movies from the top and just leave in the side menu, at the moment the favourite movie covers are larger than the standard covers and I think they look over powering .

and what would be very nice would be a voice search function

11. akan7

akan7 Member

you can do this using Media Center to delete file/movie.
    Select the film/select delete from the right side menu.

12. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

That is not from HT 2.0.

Also - We should have an option to disable "collections"

13. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Zidoo - for pities sake, like EVERY scraper I have ever used, please introduce proper method to segregate TV and Film! The current filters are no good for this. On entering HT2 you should be able to enter a TV or Movie wall. This is really a basic requirement for any scraper/video wall. Thanks

14. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes, there should be an option to delete them. For me Collections seem to create themselves! When I select 'Add to Collection' it brings up a list of about 90 'collections' of which I have only created about 5. See screen shot that shows part of this list. I don't know how this happens but I can't remove them. It makes using Collections very difficult as to add something I have to scroll past dozens to get to the open I want. I have previously reported this to Zidoo and was hoping we would see some improvements to HT2 in the latest beta (which seems to have been pulled)

Attached Files:

15. akan7

akan7 Member

(DTS-X) = Badge
    (TrueHD Atmos) = Dolby Atmos badge

If you add a description in the filename, it will then add that badge to your movie.

<movie name> (TrueHD Atmos) = Dolby Atmos badge
    etc...
    Black Hawk Down (UHD-HEVC)(TrueHD Atmos).mkv
    • (4K) = 4K badge
    • (3D-AVC) = 3D+H.264 badge
    • (UHD-HEVC) = 4K+H.265 HEVC badge
    • (AVC) = H.264 badge
    • (HEVC) = H.265 HEVC badge
    • (AVC) = H.254 MPEG-4/AVC badge
    • (DTS-HD MA 5.1/7.1) = DTS-HD High Resolution Audio badge Dolby
    • (TrueHD) = TrueHD badge
    • (Dolby) = Dolby Digital badge
    • (DTS) = DTS badge
    • .iso = ISO badge
    • .mkv = MKV badge

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  16. Nicholas Degenhart

Nicholas Degenhart New Member

I would like to request to have those "Badges" show up without having to play the movie first...

My Movies do not show the Framerate or HDR "badges" until I play the movie for a couple seconds and then exit out and go back into the movie info...Anyone have an answer to this?

17. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

There is a bug with the scraper in respect to TV shows. Whenever I add a TV show episode the auto scraper uses TMDB by default and not TVDB. This means that the information added is incomplete - specifically showing no cast and crew information. To fix this I need to manually re scrape with TVDB selected as the scrape source. I have emailed Zidoo about this some months back but as yet no fix.

18. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Hi,
    I would like to have automatic mediainfo (resolution, hdr, audio codec info) while scanning files. I don’t understand why is not possible yet.

19. AVenGER

AVenGER New Member

Forced subs showing up. Doesn't work at all.

20. Williamdub

Williamdub New Member

Do not take in a head!