Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Nicholas Degenhart

Nicholas Degenhart New Member

Hey Guys

Read through this thread and didn't see any mentions of .BDVM files for TV Shows.

I have Archer Season 1 ripped to my HD as 1 .BDVM file. How do I get HT2 to see this as a TV show? It currently just puts all the M2TS streams in the unmatched folder.

For movies, I have the Folder named "Movie Name (Year)" and then the .BDVM and Cert file in the folder. HT2 has no issue reading these folders/files and organizing accordingly.

Any suggestions for TV shows?

2. LAURARO

LAURARO New Member

Hi

It would be very nice in future firmwares that it after seeing a chapter in a tv show season it will appear a mark as seen like in zmdc

Thanks

gymnos likes this.
  3. Robert G Curry

Robert G Curry New Member

I deleted a poster image in Home Theater 2. I can not get it back on the poster wall by re-scanning the source drive. The movie is on the drive and I can play it back with media center ok. I just cannot get it to show up in the poster wall. How can I reload the movie?

4. gymnos

gymnos Member

I can´t get the Dolby logos in MKV files, any tip?

Thanks.

5. By default, every time I turned on Zidoo X9S, the poster wall used to appear and I did not have to navigate to see it.

For some reason, the poster wall does not appear as default (when I turn the unit on) while it is selected (there is a star next to it).

Would you please tell me where I can go to set the poster wall as the default screen when I turn the unit on?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  6. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

I found that adding (Dolby TrueHD) in the filename will then add that badge to your movies.... Just (Dolby) will add Dolby Digital. Likewise (DTS-HD) will add that badge. But, with True HD files make sure there is no space between True and HD... otherwise it will display Dolby Digital instead..

gymnos likes this.
  7. gymnos

gymnos Member

Yes, this is what I am using currently:

4K = 4K badge
    3D = 3D badge
    HEVC = H.265 HEVC badge
    AVC = H.254 MPEG-4/AVC badge
    DTS-HD MA 5.1/7.1 = DTS-HD High Resolution Audio badge
    Dolby TrueHD = TrueHD badge
    Dolby = Dolby Digital badge
    DTS = DTS badge
    .iso = ISO badge
    .mkv = MKV badge

For HT2 last version 2.1.9:

<movie name>.TrueHD Atmos = Dolby Atmos badge
    <movie name>.DTS-X = DTS-X badge

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    3DBuff likes this.
  8. Suwat Jaikam

Suwat Jaikam New Member

pls suggest how i can make it separate 2-3 HT when i add source it usually show in same page
    but i want to separage Movie , Series , Documentary

9. Zidoo identifies my 3D movies when I add “3D” at the end of the movie name (with a space).

How can I make Zidoo identify children movies?
    I added “children” after the movies name, but it didn’t work.

Does anybody know how to do that?

Thanks

10. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

It doesn't identify children movies as much as just displaying all those movies that you haven't locked as being "Unavailable for children".....

11. thanks again :)

12. starboard

starboard New Member

Can anyone help??

Bought a Z10 & X20 this past summer and having issues with collections. I figured most of everything out but collections is a dead end for me. Collection takes almost all of my movies and makes them part of a collection even though they are just a single movie. I can get rid of those that I do not want in there.

My problem is with the list of collections that pulls up to the right of the screen that you add movies to them to make a collection. How do you delete movies from that list? I tried to make up a new collection and I added three of the same movie to the list by mistake and can’t delete the extra ones. Also I cannot add the movies I want into the new collection I added. It seems that you do not have any control deleting or adding new movies on your own with collections.

Thanks as any help would be appreciated.

13. Go to the collection folder, choose the movie you want to remove from the collection and hold the OK button for a second while the movie is selected. It'll give you a few options including to remove the movie from the collection.

14. starboard

starboard New Member

Thanks Shahrokh for the reply…noted that I know how to get rid of those movies in the collection folder. The movies that I want to get rid of are not in the collection folder. It’s the collection list that comes up to add new movies to the collection, right side bar that pops up. Can’t find where that list of collections is actually stored. Actually just want to be able to delete movie collections from that list. Holding any function key on the remote does not give you a pop up option to remove/delete any of the movies from the list. Do you know how to delete movies from that list?

15. Now, I know what you're talking about. I tried one before to delete one of those collection folders but I wasn't able to. I couldn't find the delete option for those folders.

16. starboard

starboard New Member

And yes......thanks again...….that is where the problem lays...…...the delete option is not readily available...….it would be nice to know where that list is buried at, I have movies on that list under collections that I don't even own and never even heard of. Need a little more control and options over that static list Zidoo.

17. Brad Scott

Brad Scott New Member

When I upgraded to the latest version of the firmware the HT app lost alot of the manual movie matching I had done. Under setting in the HT app there is a poster wall backup.
    Has anyone tried this before moving to a new release? Does the restore fully bring the new release up to where you left off in the old release with all the manual matched still in place?

18. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Yes, that is the point of the backup feature.. although, when I updated to this latest version, my HT2 lost nothing match-wise that I could tell, so I didn't need to run a restore. But, just be sure to give HT2 plenty of time to run when first starting it after the update... it took some time to reload everything from my sources...

19. fib1985

fib1985 New Member

Hi guys ! Which is the best naming convention for the correct movie scraping ? Any suggest ? Thanks

20. Brad Scott

Brad Scott New Member

Try Using the IMDB name with spaces between the words, make sure to include the year.