Google Play Problem May Be Back

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by jjjackson, Feb 16, 2019.

1. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

A few day ago I upgraded and added some apks. After that the Google Play problem returned.

If you add or upgrade any software please keep a list, so if the Google Play problem returns we can track what has been added to narrow down the problem better.

PM me if you can, what you've added if the problem returns and I'll pass it on.

Thanx, JJ

2. Members_Report

Members_Report New Member

It's definitely back no telling how long it's going to take to fix this one if it gets fixed we were lucky with the last.

3. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I've had it one come and go. Try deleting some of the files on your storage with Clean Manager.

Please contact Customer Service about your situation. As of now, I've been the only one talking with them about it, so they think mine is an aberration.

Dewie likes this.
  4. Manuel

Manuel New Member

The really issue here with Google Play pops Up is that Zidoo is using a type of cracked software for this particular Unit, I'm talking about the H6. For this unit with all the hardware it has inside, the real Android Software should be used is the one that is designed and developed for Android TV Boxes. If you take a close look on the type of android we are using in our boxes ( Ver 1.0.39) are intended for Android Tablets furthermore this software can't have the ability for google updates and i'm talking all GAPPS ( Google Service framework, Google Paly Services & so on....) so, in short; once google updates something in their Android Ecosystem, our unit try to get the latest software but it can't that's when we start to watch the very, very, annoying pop up window. To be honest, i'm very disappointed with this purchase because all the issues we have experienced. but guess what, other Units that Zidoo sells, have not had this problem, they got latest software and work very smooth and fluid. A friend of mine has the Z9 and none any single problem he has encountered. So, i will say live it with this issues or leave it for a better one.