New firmware v1.0.39 version for ZIDOO H6 Pro release

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Jan 24, 2019.

1. GiovanniO

GiovanniO New Member

I updated to v 39 a few days ago, only one time the google play issue happened again but a standard restart stop it

2. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Today I am also having issues with Google Play services constantly stopping! Can you please explain how to do a 'standard restart' so I can hopefully stop it happening? Also if I do a 'standard restart' would this basically do a factory rest because I do not wont to do that and loose all of my app data?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. abdulmoty

abdulmoty New Member

still google play service stopping appear , why??????

4. rread13

rread13 New Member

Did the update to the new firmware. The Google Play Services has popped up more than a few times, but a power cycle restart or pull power and power up things seem to play well together. Has anyone set up the Zidoo Kodi 17.6 player? I've installed it now and need to spend time trying/finding a build I like! Using the Zidoo Mediaplayer playing some music of a USB stick and that's working well.

I've installed Aptoid TV and Youtube TV version that works much better than the APK Zidoo point to. Pandora TV APK also and that's also doing very well using the stock remote.

Zidoo thanks for the long awaited firmware update!

5. shellshock

shellshock New Member

Since this update i cant access my shared folders on my pc anymore with the stock mediacenter. also VLC sees my computer but doesnt show shared folders. Using es file explorer i can access them but is eternaly loading/buffering... Anyone know how to solve this, or go back to the older firmwares?

6. Vicent

Vicent New Member

Se puede pasar directamente desde la versión 1.0.13, sin problemas?

Saludos

Can it be passed directly from version 1.0.13, without problems?
    Regards

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  7. GiovanniO

GiovanniO New Member

Just power off and restart zidoo. With previous version Google services has problems a lot of times and often restart zidoo did not solve them. With last version this happens very seldom and power off and restart zidoo solve them (at least for me ;))

8. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Thanks GiovanniO that seems to have sorted out the problem at least for now :)

9. rread13

rread13 New Member

ZDMC 17.6 is Zidoo's slightly customized version of Kodi.

10. Manuel

Manuel New Member

No vas a tener problemas, yo pase de la 13 a la 36. la version 39, es mas estable.

11. Scaffpaille

Scaffpaille New Member

I still got crash sometimes Google Play Services with this new firmware (v1.0.39). Not anytimes but happen.

Specillay when im quick: just start the beast go To zidoo serttings, check application autorisation.... Crash !!! Same as Always.

So problem not totaly solved. Try To update manually V15.0 Google Play Services version...still work until i reboot and back To the stock Zidoo version (V14...) of the google services.....

V1.0.40 Will be better i hope....

12. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

I have already described a fix for google play services here: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/google-play-services-problem-solved.43075/

However, please do not download my files (they are outdated versions), instead download the latest versions of Google playstore and Google Play Services from apkmirror.com rename them (Google Play Services to PrebuiltGmsCore.apk, Google playstore to Phonesky.apk) and then:

1. Replace PrebuiltGmsCore.apk, Phonesky.apk, inside system\priv-app\ with the ones you downloaded and renamed
    2. Run each of the above apk in order to install the new versions.
    3. Reboot or shutdown & start the box again.

13. Scaffpaille

Scaffpaille New Member

Hi.

Thanks for your help. Seem to be work and stable. The only think is i lost quality image with Netflix... strange. I install a newest version and it's ok (some lags sometimes but ok)..o Will try somes others Netflix version to see... maybe my connexion...
    Bye now.

14. DrBahique

DrBahique New Member

Using this update solved the play store issue but only momentarily. Nonetheless, with a restart all is ok. My Kodi updated to Leia 18.1 and is working perfectly.

15. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Many thanks for this fix :) Hoping it is a permananent solution! Well the problem came back a day later so unfortunately this fix did not work for me :(

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  16. Scaffpaille

Scaffpaille New Member

...after few days of test and different versions of Nerflix....still lags....like skip frames during watching.
    I try change résolution and speed rate (50Hz, 60Hz).... buy nothing change.

Any ideas?

17. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

18. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

is there any way to run BBCiplayer on this? also is there any way to get amazon video to STOP telling me to upgrade ? (when i follow the upgrade link it wont allow me to install)

thanks

19. Crife60

Crife60 New Member

Aiuto .. Non riesco a sovrascrivere i file originali PrebuiltGmsCore.apk, Phonesky.apk, senza programma. Mi viene sempre restituito un messaggio di errore. Suggerimenti?! Grazie

20. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

Use a program called "Root Explorer"