Email To Zidoo Service

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by jjjackson, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Jubair

Jubair Member

I have communicated with Zidoo customer services and they also provided me v10.0.38 beta firmware. I have not checked yet, I will check today and may be for few days. In my experience, google play store problem does not show up for several days after a new firmware update.

jjjackson and dikonomi like this.
  2. fleizar

fleizar New Member Beta test group

Recieved the firmware through zidoo service mail too. Will update tonight, hope it works!

jjjackson and dikonomi like this.
  3. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

Hi mate
    can you check lipsync issues on it of various file types as well as at various resolutions and make sure that is fed back please. I know the software is supposed to automatically make sure lipsync works regardless however with every firmware so far i have had to change my output resolution depending on source, also i sometimes get lipsync issues dropping in after pausing and then unpausing a video.

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Excellent Jubiar and Fleizar

The best way to go.

So far no problem on Day 2

5. Jubair

Jubair Member

So far no problem. They have placed updated version of play services and play store in this firmware. I think the problem is fixed and I am quite sure about it. However, I will observe several days more. If you cant wait for official release, go the official 1.0.36 firmware page, someone has placed the link of 1.0.38 beta firmware there.
    However, micro stuttering is still present when automatic frame rate option is enabled. I have sent another email to Zidoo service regarding this issue. I am hoping for a positive feedback from them.

Mike Kay likes this.
  6. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

It appears my work is finished and will let the rest of you continue.

7. Jubair

Jubair Member

8. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

You guys are all welcome.

9. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

Your poking zidoo to get an update out is much appreciated :). .... however TBH it is a poor show that this is actually needed to get updates out that make a product work properly.

I dont have the new update yet however there is no updates on the lipsync issues or support for the newest amazon video / bbc iplayer software support that i can see (its not in the patch notes anyway) and this really is not ideal for what was being sold as a premium media centre product.

It has been out for some time now and these are the sorts of issues which should have been fixed in weeks not years imo.

10. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Thanx for your kind remake

I guess it's your turn to poke Zidoo. :)