New firmware v2.1.30 version for ZIDOO Z9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by mirror, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Roger25

Roger25 New Member

the menus of the bd (through iso) are in English, how can I view them in other languages? not all of them allow language selection, but are based on the language of the system, but it does not seem to work.

Music player ... still no possibility to view the files by reading the tags from them and not from external sources. Why?

2. колбаскин

колбаскин New Member

Taking into account the fact that the memory in the device is not 2Gb, the player starts with free 100 megabytes (approximately)
    Averij in a quiet state below 4.0 does not fall! That there is already a lot.
    Ace Stream, ZDMC, Team Viewer HOST is installed in the player.
    photo_2019-01-21_16-18-15.jpg
    Literally right after the start of viewing any content, SWAP begins to use.
    photo_2019-01-21_16-17-27.jpg

Updated from USB, there were problems. Reset to the factory. Did not help. Then I dropped OpenWRT, the same canoe. Who can, plz see who has how much memory and protsa is used at start and when viewing.

Немного про софт 2.1.30 - унылое говно!
    С учётом того что памяти в устройстве не 2 Гига, стартует плеер со свободными 100 мегабайтами (примерно)
    Аверейдж в спокойном состоянии ниже 4.0 не опускается! Что есть как бы уже много.
    В плеер установлен Ace Stream, ZDMC, Team Viewer HOST.
    Буквально сразу после начала просмотра какого либо контента, начинает юзать SWAP.
    И вот при просмотре фильма через плагин rutor в zdmc через Ace Stream, где-то через минут 10, аверейдж попёр вверх. Плеер перестаёт реагировать на пульт. Отпадает Openwrt.
    Шил с USB, были проблемы. Сбросил в завод. Не помогло.
    Потом сбросил OpenWRT, такая же байда.
    Кто может, посмотрите плз у кого сколько памяти и проца юзается при старте и при просмотре.

3. Zq77

Zq77 New Member

How to root

4. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

I can not understand why the useful "Zero" button is now used for the target time. Before you could meaningfully start the entire movie by pressing a button from the beginning, fast and good. Now you have to complicate that in my opinion. Since it would have been more sensible to take the "9" button for this. Or if you press the "Zero" button twice in quick succession, the line should appear. One press could start the Movie from beginning (as it was before).

Or you could have integrated the whole as an option in the menu, whether "Zero" starts the movie from the beginning, or the time input is displayed.

There would have been many possibilities.

Likewise the skipping of the complete movie (even if there are chapters). Now you have to go through the complete Player GUI to the "Next" or "Previous" button. That could have been much easier. Either as an option in the menus, or just the "Page" or "Arrow" buttons can occupy it, which anyway have the same function as the Chapter buttons (Directon Up and Down). Or you could have done that as an option in the settings.

Do not get me wrong, you developer's are doing a great job and the firmwares have become really great too (thanks for that). :);) But just like the X9S I find these operations since 2.0.34 there too cumbersome. That was much easier before.

5. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

To Mirror and Zidoo developers, please at least fix green screen / black screen problems before you guys are off for long Chinese New Year holiday. I read X9S forum and found out that most of problems have been fixed. I believe you can do the same for Z9S.

I sold my X9S and bought Z9S because I believe that Z9S is far superior. But now I am very disappointed. I never have had encountered green screen and black screen ever in X9S.

6. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Exactly, I have x9s and no green screens, same files on z9s and I get green screen and reboots...

7. Tiward

Tiward New Member

Just want to mention/report on this thread the bug with a black screen every 30 secs or so. when frame rate is turned on, hopefully a future version will fix this!

8. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Why dont you check the fw2.1.40 file? :cool:

9. Tiward

Tiward New Member

This is working when plugged through amp