Firmware v1.0.36 for Zidoo H6pro

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by bob, Sep 6, 2018.

1. CatScar

CatScar New Member

Who knows :) I put version 1.0.37, my problems are not gone. You have the main problems associated with the problems of services and support for output signals. Watch content over the Internet ? Someone watching movies on the local network ? From NAS or PC ?

2. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Can you please let me know if this new 1.0.37 firmware has resolved the problems with Google Play Services & Google Play Store not working properly?

3. CatScar

CatScar New Member

In firmware 1.0.37 sometimes there are still crashes of services. Much less than 1.0.36. But I need it for my home network, so Google Play Services & Google Play was not used often. At the moment, this console is useless to me, I already bought a replacement for another. On this as will a new firmware, I will sell it.

4. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Thanks for replying so quickly :) Would you mind telling me which console you have replaced tis one with?

5. CatScar

CatScar New Member

:):) You will not believe, but again Zidoo:)) I except H 6 Pro have Zero x8. It works perfectly. In addition, there are two zappiti consoles. These are great consoles, but the price is too high.Purchased to replace the h6pro another console Xiaomi Mi TV Box S (4), but I did not like it. Sharpened only under the Internet. The shell does not have its own player. The same support for DVD Blu-ray menus in only one monster player-Kodi. I don't like him either. In the end, sold. Now waiting for Zidoo Z9S.

6. Mauretto

Mauretto New Member

When new firmware? Cmn ZIDOO...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  7. peter rimmer

peter rimmer Member

hello i can not see 1.0.37 to download

8. CatScar

CatScar New Member

I downloaded the link below. It is not officially released,it is a technical firmware.

9. peter rimmer

peter rimmer Member

got it and downloaded thank you catscar

10. moukim

moukim New Member

1.0.38 pls

11. CatScar

CatScar New Member

It would be better 2.0 and launcher in X8 (Z9S) and so on.

12. CatScar

CatScar New Member

Hello dears! I hope the administration Zidoo will not be punished, but I have to check the fixes given a link to 1.0.38. Who wants to experiment can download.
    I haven't checked it myself.

13. Jubair

Jubair Member

So far no problem with google play services in 1.0.38 beta firmware. They have placed updated version of play services and play store in this firmware, I think the problem is fixed and I am quite sure about it.

14. CatScar

CatScar New Member

Alas, my problems have not been fixed : (
    (Files extension .m2ts cannot be played back. Video files a large amount when playing on LAN crash in 20 minutes. Remux Blu-ray (Blu-ray folders) are not normally reproduced. Playback crashes).

15. Jubair

Jubair Member

They have fixed only the google play service problem, nothing else changed in this beta firmware. You can try Blueray folders from Zidoo media player. I have played several Blueray Disk movies using Zidoo Media player without problem.

16. CatScar

CatScar New Member

Um. Where to get it? Or is it present by default in the system?

17. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Although, I am not absolutely certain I think you should find that Zidoo media player is present by default in the system.

18. stevetat

stevetat New Member

I have just installed the new beta firmware and can confirm that the only changes seem to be a fix of Google Play Services :) however if you then want to use Youtube you get a message saying that you need to update Google Play Services to use it, when you then do the update.....the problems with Google Play Services continually stopping return :(

So this is still only a tempory solution and will get you by unless you want to use Youtube!

19. CatScar

CatScar New Member

Yesterday I posted 1.0.39 - do not try to put? In General, apparently in the furnace console... I neither sell nor use.

20. Jubair

Jubair Member

A new official version 1.0.39 is released, im using it and so far no problem with google play services. If you want to use youtube, install youtube form android tv. Its a official google app made for android boxes.