Firmware v1.0.36 for Zidoo H6pro

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by bob, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jubair

Jubair Member

Settings>Display>MediaCodec Framerate is a global settings and if it is on, it affects all applications

2. PROXIMO

PROXIMO New Member

I see in advanced these and they dont have auto option,
    HDR color space and debth - YUV444_8BIT
    TV HDR mode - has sdr, hdr and auto HDR gives error that is why i set it to sdr

HDMI output mode - 1080P /60 my option
    Display output mode - PAL & NTSC - they can not be selected.

These settings dont solve the problem.

3. Jubair

Jubair Member

You need to use quick settings from UI home, not the settings option inside the Apps drawer.

4. PROXIMO

PROXIMO New Member

yeah i found that but didnt have time to test. What about this "TV HDR mode" why it gives me an error when selecting HDR do you have the same problem?
    Thanks!

5. Jubair

Jubair Member

If your TV does not support HDR, this option will give error. To use this option, your TV needs to support HDR.

6. PROXIMO

PROXIMO New Member

Well my TV is LG 47LB730V but i think it doesnt. I was thinking also because i dont use the original HDMI cable 2.1 but 2.0 instead, but TV should be the reason.

7. Goran D

Goran D New Member

manik and chu like this.
  8. fleizar

fleizar New Member Beta test group

Thanks for that link to 1.0.37. will try tonight

9. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

Why don't they post the link here?

10. PROXIMO

PROXIMO New Member

tell if it is stable to try it too. Can anyone show the changelog. What is the new or fxed in this version?

11. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

I installed the upgrade but right now I cannot say whether there's any change. I had the Google Play Services disabled before but could not enable it again, despite trying several times. The same when trying to sign in to Google Play Store, I clicked repeatedly on the Sign In button, nothing. Youtube wanted to update Google Play Services first and of course it wasn't possible without signing in first, which was impossible. I stopped trying and that's not really a big problem for me, since my box works fine with the GPS disabled and I use OGYoutube, also Kodi 18 RC4, Freeflix, Morph TV, etc work fine with version 1.0.37., as they did with .36.

12. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

Google play services enabled and OK, no crash. Also play store. Everything is fine with the new version.

13. AlexSade

AlexSade New Member

Please need help !!!! I bought this box half a year ago, but I never started using it. Today I installed the latest firmware, but the problem did not disappear. Very slow Wi-Fi speed, I download a 30 megabyte file for this box 6 minutes! at the same time my laptop downloads a 1.5 gi6byte movie in 10 minutes. In addition, very often breaks connection to wi-fi. This is the most disgusting wi-fi in my life. I do not understand why I bought this thing and do not know what to do with it. How to increase the speed of the Internet in this box, help !!!!

14. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

... and it's back. Google play services has stopped.

15. AlexSade

AlexSade New Member

Googleplay services has stopped - Yesterday I installed a new firmware. Today the play market does not work. it does not want to work normally. I'm so sorry I bought this piece of shit (((

16. PROXIMO

PROXIMO New Member

just update google play services and play store with the latest versions. but not regular way. replace the original files and restart. There was a thread already about that. This should fix your problem, at least it did with 1.0.36

17. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Many thanks for your advice, Playstore now works again!

18. Dr.Vikram

Dr.Vikram New Member

C'mon Zidoo. X9s has also got a new firmware now. Its high time h6 does as well! :mad:

19. CatScar

CatScar New Member

Hello dears! I talked a lot with the technical support of Zidoo about the problems of my player. As time passed, the question-is there any solution, the answer was received that the engineer is preparing for a new firmware.... So we wait.

20. PROXIMO

PROXIMO New Member

what about 1.0.37 someone mentioned it and was given a link by zidoo member. Is is oficial an final or test version. Are we waiting for the oficial 1.0.37 or 38?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019