Android Version For Tablets?

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by Manuel, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Manuel

Manuel New Member

Hey Guys, i installed the 1.0.36 firmware version however i noticed that the version installed is intended to be used in Android Tablets. I checked out on the Android Information about installed. With all the issues we are facing up in the last firmware, is there a possibility that we are installing something different that our device is not capable for? I believe that should be use Android for Tv Box version, what do you think folks?

2. rread13

rread13 New Member

Total agree that I would really like Zidoo to get serious about fixing the mediocre firmware and just stop using phone or tablet versions of Android. Engineer the firmware to run on Android TV and just make it right! So what if there are fewer apps, there are ways around this. Like others have said this is a mature box now, it's been out for a 18 months or close to it, they should have rock solid firmware by now but what we are dealing with is a awesome hardware but very weak coding support because of lack of adoption of Alwinner chipsets by other manufacturers. That's the reality of what's the underlying issue, a great bit of hardware that has so much raw potential to be a top tier box but bad firmware holding it back! Reminds me of a Peter Frampton song " It's a plain shame"!

chu likes this.