Return your devices

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by JD1983, Nov 23, 2018.

1. JD1983

JD1983 New Member

For those of you whom are unaware, this box holds a 1 year warranty. I bought my box back in February 2018, I explained to Amazon that the company has abandoned customer service/ support on this device and it is not fully functional. Amazon returned my money in full just this week. I strongly suggest returning yours also. I did contact Zidoo support to try and get info from them leading up to this, but once I got my refund and I told them they should comp me a box, they suggested buying their new box. But we all know how well buying their latest device went on purchasing the H6 Pro which is basically abandoned. Fire TV Stick 4K is is for $49.

Best of luck to you all. Again, return your boxes.

2. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

No need for me to return it,since version .25 came out it has worked perfectly for me playing both 4K and 1020p as smooth as it gets.

3. JD1983

JD1983 New Member

Thanks for being the 1% that has no issues. Clearly you are ignoring the rest with all issues. But I am happy that you felt it necessary to let us know it was working rather than make a contribution to my post reference returns.

4. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

You really think that 99% of people that bought this box have problems with it ? I don't think so.There are always problems with Android boxes so instead of moaning and whingeing try and see the positives which there are many.Throwing your toys out of the pram is not the answer,iys just childish.

5. JD1983

JD1983 New Member

Setting for junk is no better. For someone so content with a product that is considered as abandoned, I fail to see your purpose on my thread. The 1% was hypothetical. I’m not here to argue with you. The entire point of this thread is to help those unaware that they can still return their items if under warranty for a full refund from Amazon. I certainately returned mine, This company is terrible.

If you have nothing to contribute then don’t bother replying. Be certain that you consider the purpose of this thread and contribute to its purpose not your views.

6. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

i got to admit mine would be going back had i got it from amazon.. however i am not sure Gearbest / bang good (i cant remember which) over in China would be so accommodating.

Mine works...... sort of, mostly. but the remote control drives me insane (sometimes works, some times doesn’t) and the wireless keyboard is also wall punchingly annoying (again sometimes works sometimes wont).

and the lipsync problems are get around-able but a hassle.... and all this is at 1080p I dread to think of the issues if i hooked it to my 4k tv.

7. Kurtis

Kurtis New Member

I bought my box in December 2017 and it isn´t working fine (Google Play, Kodi & internal player with 4K videos,...). I got it from a dealer in Amazon but not from Amazon directly I think. Do you think is it also possible to get my money back in this case? Could you explain how you did the complaint?

Thanks in advance.

8. JD1983

JD1983 New Member

Email amazon with your order number associated with your box purchase. Explain to them that the company has failed to provide support for the device and it fails to operate as described. Explain to amazon that constant delays in firmware updates has led to long term delay in initiating a product return. Identify that product is still within warranty. You can elaborate as needed but something to this effect should suffice for amazon. That’s basically what I explained to them and they didn’t fight it, they gladly created a return number for me. I had to pay for a box to ship in and they even credited me the cost of a shipping box.

Good luck

9. JD1983

JD1983 New Member

Gearbest may not do return, but always worth a try. Companies like repeat customers, even though Gearbest may be the Amazon of the east, they still get a cut of the sales so may consider taking an idet back as it is defective.

10. Kurtis

Kurtis New Member

Finally I could return my device and get my money back. Thanks a lot for your help JD1983. I think my next box will be xiaomi mi box s ;)

11. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

actually i checked my receipts it was ali express. i dont think i can be bothered to return, i will just keep this experience in mind next time i buy a box.

12. Members_Report

Members_Report New Member

I returned 2 of 3 of mine. Only kept the one for my bedroom, but if another update isn't around the corner this too will go bye bye! And I'm done with the company. Good old facFacek & youtube will make sure no one else falls into this trap.