Problem Aria2 does not start download.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Pelayo, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Pelayo

Pelayo Member Beta test group

Hi,
    I have a problem with Aria2, since I upgraded to version 2.0.25 my zidoo X9s has stopped working with aria2 since I can not download any torrents.
    I tried to flash again the image v1.4.12 and it works again but once I upgrade to version 2.0.5 or 2.0.25 or 2.1.12 ... it stops working, it is very strange because I have another zidoo box x9s and also fails many times with that same problem but through a restart it works again but with this is impossible I can not get anything to download.

upload_2018-10-10_10-3-15.png

upload_2018-10-10_10-3-29.png

Kernel Log

If someone can verify the error or give me some solution I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you.

2. JohnS

JohnS Member

Why don’t you try transmission? Default and easy way for torrents

3. Pelayo

I have already checked it and it does not work it has exactly the same problem it does not start the download with any torrent.
    upload_2018-10-10_14-34-38.png upload_2018-10-10_14-35-1.png

4. JohnS

JohnS Member

What options have you enabled on openwrt menu?

5. Pelayo

There are all the default options except the download location.
    In the other zidoo X9s that I have I configure it the same and it works, they are both connected to the same network.
    And downloading the same torrent in one works and in the other does not start.
    Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. JohnS

JohnS Member

Have you tried completely disconnecting (power off) the working zidoo and see if the other one is working?
    I can’t thing of anything else, only some conflict between the two units, I have mine more or less configured as yours and it’s working. But I only have one unit. I believe the new firmware has a newer version of transmission too

7. Pelayo

If I have also tried it.
    Try using only the zidoo that gives the bug in my network.
    Try to change it from the network, that is, create an access point with the mobile phone in case it was my home internet.
    Try changing the hard drive for another.
    Try changing the firmware and restore it from the factory.
    Try changing the DNS and static IP and Dhcp.
    The only thing that has worked is to change the firmware to version 1.4 but after a few days it fails again, the internet in the zidoo works ping perfectly from openwrt but I am unable to understand and solve because I do not download the torrents.

I can not think what to do. I can send all the error reports that you ask me and try all the solutions.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

8. JohnS

JohnS Member

You seem to know what you’re doing. The only thing I would try if I were you is: factory reset, then restore to original firmware, factory reset again and then upgrading to latest firmware. It’s very very weird this problem of yours and I can’t think of anything else. I assume that when you tried the “problematic” zidoo alone you also unplugged your router - access point whatever network device you had.

9. Pelayo

I'm sorry to tell you that I've already tried restarting and updating that way.:(
    And in order to test the problematic zidoo in an isolated way, create a network with my cell phone to give access to the internet through it, so I can discard that it has nothing to do with my home network.
    It only occurs to me that I have some part of the corrupt system and when I install a factory image, I do not reinstall that part.
    It would be nice if some manager asks me for error reports or something to find the source of the problem because I can do little else and it is very annoying not to have that function because it is the one I use most along with the media player.

Thanks for the help and sorry for my English.;)

10. JohnS

JohnS Member

Sorry but i cant think of anything else. have you tried to reset the settings of Openwrt? (i believe you already have tried that)

11. Pelayo

Yes

12. dzsur

dzsur New Member

what is it about network diagnostics?

13. Pelayo

I do not understand very well what you mean.

14. JohnS

JohnS Member

Funny thing, now i'm having the same problem with you, i can't download any torrent

15. Pelayo

As I told you I have two zidoo and one of them is impossible to solve the problem and in the other factory restored several times it ends up working.
    to see if any admin of the forum investigates it or at least confirms the problem.

16. JohnS

JohnS Member

Forcing a restart solves the problem for me but temporary

17. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

Dou you have any solutions?

18. Pelayo

No, sorry.

19. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

Now I have green screen problem. Like an crash. Somebody has like this problem.

20. Pelayo