New firmware v2.1.14 beta version for ZIDOO X10 released

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by zidoo, Oct 10, 2018.

1. zidoo

zidoo Member SUPER Administrator

Update list:
    System
    1.Fixed problems with green bars at the bottom of some specially coded MKV video playback
    2. Increased the optical drive function
    - Support CD/DVD/BD SATA and USB optical drive
    - Add an optical drive device to the file manager left device list when there is optical drive access. The content area can display multiple optical drives and support volume label, and the menu key can be used to operate the current optical drive
    - Support for un-encrypted DVD/BD playback, support for Blu-ray and DVD navigation, and any file supported by player stored in the optical disk
    3.Fixed part of X265 MKV video Range display incorrect issues

Shortcut settings
    1. Play Settings - function keys - up and down keys - add the option of adjusting subtitle position
    2. Optimize resolution display
    3. Play Settings - function key - subtitle audio key - default select list mode
    4. Add openwrt reset function

File manager
    1. Fixed problems caused by unresponsiveness of applications due to emergent access to NFS
    2. Added the function of video play record. The viewed video will be displayed on the right
    3. Added the optical drive list function
    4. Added AIF music support

Local player
    1. New UI display
    2. Increased multiple proportions (4:3,16:9, original size)
    3. Optimized video information display
    4. Added the function of setting up the upper and lower keys to adjust the subtitle position (change the setting in the shortcut setting)
    5. Added startup to display video name
    6. Added up key to the pause interface to cancel information display (information can be displayed when the player's advanced Settings are closed)
    7. The subtitle audio list interface selects the current item by default
    8. Fixed the subtitle problem in the subtitle download interface
    9. Optimized the subtitle download interface display
    10. Added random playback mode
    11. Added and delete single video subtitle function
    12. Record the proportion of single video play
    13. Add DVD resume playback function
    14. Optimize the saving mechanism of single video subtitle
    15. Added output parameter display in the information interface
    16. The progress bar increases the remaining time display
    17.Optimize the automatic switching function of 1080i resolution

Wall Poster
    1. Fixed the problem that video with demo cannot enter the poster wall through file manager
    2. Fixed the problem of rematch interface to add episodes without input number error

Blu-ray navigation
    1. Added resume playback function (synchronize playing record with local player)
    2. Optimize the saving mechanism of single video subtitle
    3. Fixed the problem that the idol progress bar does not show
    4. Fixed the problem that part of video cannot display external subtitles
    5. Fixed part of the navigation failure problem

Openwrt
    1. Added NFS SERVER function
    2. Added SMB, NFS SERVER permission management
    3. Optimization interface, now there is a simple configuration interface
    4. Optimized Transmission,Aria2 startup script, no need to add SLEEP parameters now
    5. There will be repeated problems in optimizing device mount

Model:X10
    Version:v2.1.14
    Download url:http://apidl.zidoo.tv/X10/v2.1.14/X10-v2.1.14-201810091213-ota.zip
    MD5:8C8D84FB1CC8C1EAD3D56AAF2D48C079
    Update style:0TA

How to upgrade

We also released a alpha version for music 3.0, For install music 3.0 the firmware version above 2.1.12 is necessary

Music player 3.0
    1. Modified the original layout of music player 3.0, separate the music list and play interface, and put the play panel at the bottom to restore the user's customary operation mode.
    The control is optimized according to the box characteristics
    2. New categories are added by artist and by album. Now the playlist is divided into 6 categories: collection, all songs, artist, album, song list and folder.
    3. New song categories by genre can be viewed in all songs
    4. New artist categories by region can be found in the list of artists
    5. Added a new song list system, and users can classify and store the songs according to their favorite ways
    6. Play details is now a separate interface where song information, file information and lyrics are displayed
    7. New sorting function
    8. New view switch function, grid view and list view, artist classification and unique poster wall view
    9. New search function, and support song, artist, album classification search, and can edit every element found
    10. Optimized the effect of the lyrics, and the lyrics display is accurately positioned to word by word, so that the lyrics display is more accurate
    11. Support for new transliteration lyrics and translation lyrics
    Optimize lyrics search, now mainstream songs can be searched basically
    13. New manual lyrics search function is added, and the lyrics effect of search results can be previewed, so that users can choose the most suitable lyrics according to the effect
    14. Now the folders added by the user will be uniformly placed in the folder category of the music list for easy editing of the folders
    15. Optimized the original scanning mode. Now the song scanning will be carried out in the background and the songs will be updated dynamically
    16. You can see the progress of the scan in the folder list in the scan and stop the scan at any time
    17. Now, when scanned the CD image file music or the FLAC,APE and WAV files with CUE, the single is directly parsed and the single is matched for song, the image file is matched for album, and then classified into different lists
    18. The resolved singles will be put in all the songs like regular music, and will also be put in the corresponding album according to the song information matched
    The CD's mirror image matches the album to be placed on the album list, and the album contains the complete singles that are parsed from the file
    The folders of mirrored songs will only show mirrored files as files, and the playback will play all the songs in the files from beginning to end.
    21. Added a play queue. When the user clicks the list song for playing, the playlist will be automatically added to the list where the song is.
    The play queue also provides all added songs and all favorites/unfavorites, as well as the ability to edit or move a single song from the list
    22. The control of the mobile phone follows the original layout and operation mode, which is consistent with the function and previous version
    23. Supports APE/FLAC/WAV/AIF/DTSCD/MP3 / SACD ISO/DFF/DSF file playback, support for the DSD file decoding the highest sampling rate of 192 Khz, DSF file decoding the highest sampling rate 176.4 Khz

Download:
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/music/zidoo_music_3.1.8.apk

2. Great work Zidoo team, thanks a lot for the New FW :)

3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Thanks Zidoo :)

4. muzafferg

muzafferg Member

it seems equalizer in music player does not work. I has no effect on sound. And the other problem zidoo reboots instantly when I try to play a film on theater application.

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Won't work if you are using HDMI RAW output which again is needed for HD audio.

muzafferg likes this.
  6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

hm, where is the damn option to set the language for subtitle download ? i don't see it anywhere.

7. Yaniv Dayan

Yaniv Dayan New Member

@zidoo For a long time a bug relating to Hebrew subtitles was reported. Why it haven't been fixed yet? (It is a very quick fix regarding right-to-left RTL)

trendkill likes this.
  8. 6gex

6gex New Member

Hi,
    I'm testing the FW, is there a way to send raw audio, with music player, my amp show only PCM ?

9. Nice Monkey

Android always uses PCM for audio at 48 Khz sample-rate. If you see any other values on your AMP you are using RAW for PCM sources at different rates MP3 and FLAC is mostly 44.1 Khz. (=CD standard).

10. muzafferg

muzafferg Member

thank you for the response. it changes the sound a little. I liked the sound of version 3 of music player but equalizer has poor quality.

11. Nice Monkey

Even on my AMP with several high quality music audio modes I prefer Direct/Pure audio output bypassing all manipulations.

12. andys

andys Member

can go back from the previous version?

13. Siju Thomas

Siju Thomas New Member

My PCM 2ch output has stopped working on spdif . Raw works on Dolby and Dts

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

still works for me ( spdif 2ch PCM )

Siju Thomas likes this.
  15. Siju Thomas

Siju Thomas New Member

Any suggestions? half my collection has Aac

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no idea :( all i can tell you is that it still works for me like before

17. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

Can somebody explain the difference between the NuPlayer and the Native Player setting in the Stream Player Menue??

18. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

Better than the horrible last firmware, seems to have fixed the issue with Kino BDs at least The Outer Limits BDs play now, The Twilight Zone (Image media company) BDs load to menu but force subs.
    Upon watching 4K mkvs of The Man In The High Castle, I've more than noticed bad color blocking, mostly in skin tones & skylines that is present on my PC with 4k monitor, not sure if this is an issue with all 4k content.

19. PR3T3ND3R

PR3T3ND3R New Member

Hi,

sorry for my bad english :)

I have a few problems with the new firmware regarding the bittorrent client Transmission.

Until now Transmission was checking the torrent-files folder for new torrent files automatically and started the download automatically as well. After the update this option does not work and you have to load the torrent file manually. I have the feeling that many options are not being taken over when changed.

Can anyone confirm this as well?

EDIT:

One hour later it is working again. I was experimenting with the settings and still don't know what it was :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  20. Nice Monkey

Specifically for streaming services using your own APP's added there is a difference in video processing. You may try both to see which one works better for your specific setup. Overall NUplayer is reported to give the best results.