Closed Record anything from HDMI IN app,03/07 2017 update

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by cineclub, Nov 19, 2016.

1. lyonoso

lyonoso New Member

Hi , does the xtreamer xpress record better than the 9s ? No judder etc and record in a single file bigger than 4gb for say over 2hrs ?

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Never tried. Maybe I will do so when I get the time.

3. donny

donny Member

Hi Will this application not be upgraded?I think that sometimes the broadcaster put pressure for these things.
    Without the splitter I have to use the old version of firmware,the recordig
    interrupts him after 3.65gb,with downgrade I did not fix the problems.

4. Marathin

Marathin New Member

so, it means Firmware hast top be max 1.3.0...not Higher

5. Marathin

Marathin New Member

can anyone recommend a working HDMI Splitter for recording from firetv Stick with HDMI In in X9S with actual Firmware 1.4.12....would be thankfull forever!!!

6. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Search in ebay, amazon, ali for a splitter, make sure in reviews of those splitter peoples report the splitter working for hdmi ripping or working with ps4 for record. I can not give you a link because even if it was working it may not be working with the next batch they may have. From 4 I bought 2 are working. Good luck!

Tony77 likes this.
  7. Marathin

Marathin New Member

thx alot

8. Enry

Enry New Member

Hi, I bought a cheap splitter and it works fine on the Incutex Hdmi 1x2 you can record very well. Greetings

9. Marathin

Marathin New Member

can anyone tell me which firmware works with the hdmi hack apk mentioned in the first side of the post here...thx alot!!!

10. Marathin

Marathin New Member

...and where i can get the older necessary firmware

11. Marathin

Marathin New Member

..same problem wirh incutex..can anyone tell me correct settings..maybe in developer options..must the device be rooted??

12. sjlouis

sjlouis New Member

Hi,

I learned Ziddo records in several files it the file is bigger than 4 GO. Has this been corrected?

Thank you :) .

13. GeneralCuster

GeneralCuster New Member

Hi
    I've Hdmi Hack last version on zidoo x9s v 1.3.0
    the app is able to recode hdcp signal but I have problem with Multicast>unicast
    Is the multicast signal still encripted?
    I see clear hdmi signal in preview and in recode but
    no way to send (unicast) visible streaming on windows or android device :mad:
    no one port/no one resolution/no one bitrate/etc... I see always a disturbed fragmented signal with some fragmented second of audio
    So I was thinking it's about hdcp protection for the multicast (unicast)
    I can't find a solution please help! thanks

14. zero33

zero33 Member

It's better you use a hdmi splitter instead of hdmi hack software. Since hdmi hack is software version specific.

With hdmi splitter hdcp recording, you can use any of the firmware versions. And test on multicast again.

15. donny

donny Member

This function was very good, it's a shame it was not updated. I updated version V.1.3 yesterday, but I have problem because I do not know which splitter is really hdcp by pass.

16. Tony77

Tony77 Member

Does the 4gb limit have to do with FAT32 4gb limitations??? on NTFS is it still limited??

Also, am I understanding correctly that HDCP protection can be defeated by use of a "splitter" rather than requiring this hack on old firmware? There are MANY types of splitters..what specs do you need exactly?
    thank you..

17. sjlouis

sjlouis New Member

Hi,

I've bought an X9S and I have no problem. The big files are in only one file. The disk is on another box and is formatted in ext4. I use a splitter I'd bought on Amazon and it circumvents HDCP protection.

Thank you.

Tony77 likes this.
  18. Tony77

Tony77 Member

care to share link or name of exact splitter on Amazon...pleeease? thanx

19. sjlouis

sjlouis New Member

20. havok42

havok42 New Member

Please, can someone upgrade the HDMI IN hack to work with latest firmware - at least FW 2.1.25 ? thanks