ZIDOO X20

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by DELUCAS, Apr 18, 2018.

1. vagiister

vagiister New Member

2. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

I know that Dune doesn't communicate with their customers directly. But they seem to know what they are doing and come up with the new firmware quite often.

BTW, I'm still have faith in Zidoo though. If they spend too much time between firmwares, at least they should say something.

3. Valeriy

Valeriy New Member

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

5. warmq

warmq New Member

Take a look what will show when you playing X20?
    Awesome! I finally get the CHICKEN yesterday after my unremitting effort...hahaha
    Too cool! I recorded the gaming and I plan to burn that mp4 video to DVD.
    I need to keep it

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  6. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Check this out

7. xZidoo

xZidoo New Member

In your opinion, when will the App (YouTube - Netflix, etc.) be installed?
    1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  8. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Hello,sir. I am not sure about that but some restrictions might stop Kodi to do that kind of things with pre-installed.:confused:

9. Alfaprimo

Alfaprimo Member

Hi, I own a Zidoo X20 and I followed the parameter setting guide step by step to get the best audio quality. Unfortunately, the playback of flac music is equally of low quality. The Zidoo player is connected to a Cambridge Audio 751r amplifier via HDMI, audio only output. The comparison being played, with the same FLAC 24 audio track

10. Alfaprimo

Alfaprimo Member

Ciao, possiedo uno Zidoo X20 e ho seguito passo passo la guida all'impostazione dei parametri per ottenere la migliore qualità audio. Sfortunatamente, la riproduzione della musica flac è ugualmente di bassa qualità. Il lettore Zidoo è collegato a un amplificatore Cambridge Audio 751r tramite HDMI, uscita solo audio. Il confronto in riproduzione, con la stessa traccia audio FLAC 24/192 e un CD audio è nettamente inferiore sullo Zidoo. Ho anche provato file flac a risoluzione inferiore e stranamente l'audio è migliore con un file flac a 16 bit da 44,1 kHz rispetto a un file flac a 192 kHz a 24 bit.
    Ho anche tentato di utilizzare il Cambridge Audio 751r come un dac esterno, poiché ha un ingresso USB dedicato. Sfortunatamente non ho ricevuto alcuna uscita audio, nemmeno installando l'applicazione USB audio pro su Zidoo X20.
    Chiedo aiuto. Vorrei ottenere la migliore qualità audio nella riproduzione musicale e persino nei film 4K

11. malikjohn765

malikjohn765 New Member

Well... I seen shield in action during fun with Kodi and I need to admit - it's really fast. mobdro download

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021