Problems with Seasons when using Home Theater 2.0

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Emmanuel81, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

Thanks in advance comrads, this community is so helpful. I have a hard drive with a ton of movies and shows. Most of the movies are being tag correctly but I'm having a hell of a time with TV Shows. The scrapers seems to be looking at each episode instead of tagging the season as a whole, this is causing a mess. Anyone out there figure out how to properly tag Shows?

One Example: I have the Berserk anime which is 24 episodes. The folder was named "Berserk Season 1", and the IMDB Scraper finds the right show but it's not combining the 24 episodes as one show.

2. JohnG

JohnG Member

I have the same problem. The scrapper is misidentifying individual episodes of several TV series as Movies. The thumbnails and synopsis are completely wrong. I just set up the x9s yesterday and everything went smoothly until is either mis-identified or failed to identify nearly 300 episodes of various TV shows. So far I've found no user guide to explain how to properly identify anything.

3. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

I kinda resolved my issue, but it's tedious. I basically have to tag each episode individually and they will all show up when the show is selected. I also found using the proper name for each episode helps the scraper tag all the episode correctly, but it's a lot of work.

Paicito likes this.
  4. JohnG

JohnG Member

What do you mean by "tag"? My naming protocol works well with Zappiti (i.e Castle S03E04 Taken). Where is Ziddo's data base? I"m very surprised that there is no tutorial on naming protocol or fixing misnamed titles.

5. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

They scrape content from TMDB and TVDB.

6. DolbyVision

DolbyVision New Member

I've got issues with seasons too. For now. I found one solution when I press upgrade scanning I deselect folders with a tv series.

7. Icy

Icy New Member

HT2 is crap, so is the scrapper.
    Use ZDMC configured with "External player".
    Once configured with the good TV & Movie scrapper, it works way better.

8. JohnG

JohnG Member

If I use ZDMC, what scrapper would you recommend?