New firmware v2.0.34 beta version for ZIDOO X10 release

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Jul 12, 2018.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Model: ZIDOO X10
    Version:v2.0.34 beta

Update list:
    System
    1. Fixed the problem that the bluetooth will turn on automatically when starting up
    2. Fixed the color exception of HDMI IN recording
    3. Fixed random crash problem when playback video
    4. Repairing playback 4K HDR and 10bit output, some TVs have minor color banding problems
    5. Fixed the original blu-ray disc audio drop problem of individual special playlists (Seamless Branching )
    6. Optimized system stability

Wall poster
    1. Added children lock dynamic locking function
    2. Modified child lock description
    3. Fixed the problem that the rating of individual films cannot be obtained
    4. Added the mandatory password change function (set - child lock interface, focus on the unlock button, and then press "menu 21000" to page out password change interface)
    5. Optimization matching (for example, speed and passion 1 match to 10)
    6. Added the "mark as seen" function
    7. Added batch operation functions for collection, viewing records and unwatched categories
    8. Solved the problem that douban cannot get stills photos
    9. Adjust the welcome screen UI
    10. The main interface does not match the classification to increase the batch deletion function
    11. Fixed the problem that whether the network equipment is connected or not and judge the error
    12. Repair the problem that the equipment cannot be connected normally after starting up occasionally
    13. Optimized memory footprint and improve fluency
    14. Added edit mode
    15. Fixed the problem that the poster interface of the children's zone was not refreshed
    16. Added page turning function (page turning key or number 2 and number 8) to the main interface
    17. Video number and matching success data information are added to the device interface
    18. Device management interface adds scanning progress prompt
    19. Fixed the problem of missing unmatched video caused by manual stop scanning

player
    1. Fixed the problem that video did not close when playing, press the HOME button video
    2. Download the subtitle interface to add the film name prompt
    3. The default mode of playback is all cyclic playback
    4. Optimized subtitle display
    5. Optimized subtitle download and increase the matching success rate
    6. Optimized the subtitle adjustment interface
    7. Optimized playback stability

Blu-ray navigation
    1. Synchronized the subtitles of local players
    The control center
    Fixed some translations
    Music player
    1. Modified the issue of SACD audio crash in the playback part
    2. Modified and open the music player when starting up the machine to play SACD music, and the problem of playing SACD music needs to be selected twice
    3. Increased the playback SACD audio sampling rate to 176.4Khz

File manager
    1. Solved the problem of too long loading time into the list interface
    2. Fixed the flash back problem of SMB password with special characters
    3. Selected video file to open by default

Quick settings
    1. Added SACD audio processing switch
    2. Added HDD sleep function
    3. Fixed HDMI output mute switch

Download:http://apidl.zidoo.tv/X10/v2.0.34/X10-v2.0.34-201807111106-ota.zip
    MD5: 37116FB2E46D94256B8468FEEA71E7D0

How to upgrade

videobruce and domifer like this.
  2. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

4. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

I have X10 but i think it's happen to both models.

5. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Finally! I'll test it tonight!

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Thanks mirror will update tonight thanks .
    and added a few more tweaks :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  7. Thank you. What about new Music Player 3.0?

8. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Be happy with a firmware update
    Music 3.0 will be later and poss for X20 # first ?

9. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

Ok test it, not surprised that still have problem with BD Menu of the disc like DTS Demo disc , Dolby Demonstration disc , Disney WOW disc.

The same issue that have reported for a long time , and please be noticed that it's not a new request because it used to work before.

Please attention @mirror

10. domifer

domifer Member

After 24 hrs of testing it, here are my 2 cents:
    I can say that Music Player is still buggy, some music files do no output sound, and some of them have to be stopped and restart again in order to be able to listen to sound . Also the display remains showing the song time left even after you close the Music app and it only goes back to clock display onece you have gone back to the music app and then to the start screen. (this is an old persistent bug, maybe they will fix it in version 3-0?) .
    Also I played a couple of movies with DTS-HD sound and the sound stopped for a couple of seconds in some scenes and then came back.

11. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

- some music files do no output sound, and some of them have to be stopped and restart again in order to be able to listen to sound .
    Did not see this when using it for testing my music library. Which formats have those with problems?
    - Also the display remains showing the song time left even after you close the Music app and it only goes back to clock display onece you have gone back to the music app and then to the start screen. (this is an old persistent bug, maybe they will fix it in version 3-0?) .
    My display always shows the clock when playing music, but I am using an X9S with a different display. So this is unique to X10

Movies with DTS-HD is played by the video player and not a Music Player 2.0 problem. But I have heard some occasional seconds long pauses during playback of MP3 tracks and that is a problem of Music Player 2.0

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/zidoomusic-player-2-0-app-request-and-findings.10200/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  12. domifer

domifer Member

If you have an X9S then I wonder why are you participating in a thread about X10 and 2.034 Firmware experiences. :rolleyes:

videobruce likes this.
  13. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Easy: X10 is just a subsection of "HDD Media player(X8/X9S/X10/X20/X20 PRO)" family with a least 95% of the code in common probably closer to 99%.

14. domifer

domifer Member

Well the display issue in X10 doesn't happen in X9S, and when I talk about DTS-HD movies, I am obviously not talking about the music player but, a bug happening with the media player.
    And the issue with the music player not outputting sound happens mainly with 5.1 DTS encoded WAV files .

15. Miguel Ramos

I have an 6TB internal HDD in the X10 and an external 10 TB HDD. I've tried to transfer files from the internal to the external, but the X10 reboots and the external connection get lost. So I have to restart again or just "copy/paste" a file at a time which becomes quite slow and time consuming. Anyone dealing with this issue? Thanks

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  16. andys

andys Member

when you insert the old codecs in the player. old movies do not read them
    with a player so evaluated, it's not good!!

17. Miguel Ramos

The new firmware is working great. The "Marked as watched" was a great added feature. It would be great to add a link, in each movie, for the trailer. Usually I download an mp4 or a mov file with the trailer, but if it was possible to add it automatically would be the best!

18. Miguel Ramos

No more comments here guys!? No new, good news.

I have still some banding effects and the glitch in the 23.976 fps. I hope Zidoo find a solution for this. Or maybe it's a Realtek SoC problem :(

19. andys

andys Member

I have tb full of old movies, you tell me how I can see with this box?
    new relays but always the same.

20. lawin1

lawin1 New Member

andys, the solution is probably very simple. I guess you have old movies collection which are encoded with divx codec. Zidoo x8/x9s/x10/x20 players does not and will not support DIVX video playback. There are two alternative solutions:

1) instead of native Zidoo video player use different application to watch divx movies, for example ZDMC, Kodi, MX Player.

2) there is a small utility "AVI FourCC Code Changer" which easily changes several bits in divx encoded movies (from DIVX to XVID), so it becomes readable by Zidoo native video player - https://www.fourcc.org/changer/