The All new zidoo X20

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20' started by DELUCAS, May 25, 2018.

1. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

I got information from the store where I bought (contacted the producer) that the remote control was damaged - I'm sending only the remote control.
    For me it works as follows - before pressing the red button on/off - "activate" the remote control (I press, for example, the OK button and the remote control lights up) - !! but only when the remote control is illuminated)

2. polvic

polvic New Member

Here's what I'm advised to do from the manufacturer X20:
    1. If you don't use BT-antennas, pls check if box BT have paired with remote BT. In all setting, you can find the information. (refer the picture)
    If they have paired, pls unpair them. Then try to use the remote again to see if it works well.
    If yes, then the remote is good . If no, then the remote is broken.
    [​IMG]

Another trying: pls install the two BT antennas, and to see if the remote acts well. Becuase if you have connected BT but without installed BT antennas,
    the remote can not work for no signal.

YOU TRY and let me know, please!

3. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

None of the ways works, only what I described. I sent the pilot back to the seller, I am waiting for a new one.

4. polvic

polvic New Member

Colleague, "pilot" you call the Remote Control?
    I also made all the recommendations from ZIDOOO - nothing helps. I will send them the Control Panel and ask for a new, working one.

5. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

Remote Control :) (Sorry)

6. Joaquim Moleirinho

Joaquim Moleirinho New Member

Just received my unit 2 days ago,hdmi in app does not have any opcions for recording, is this possible?

7. polvic

polvic New Member

Colleagues, WHEN TO APPEAR A NEW SEWER WITH ANDROID v7.1 and PlayMarket, damn it????????

8. YagY

YagY New Member

Hello. I am the new owner of zidoo x20. Is very good. Much better than Egreat A11. Thanks futeko for fast delivery and very good packaging.

9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Be patient its only just come out .......

10. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

Unfortunately, probably some bad luck - I bought RED 10tb twice and both gave back - they walked like a grinder, it felt like they were going to explode.
    What do you think about HGST Ultrastar ?? - 4KN ?, 512E ISE ?, 512E SE ?
    How to format it - file system in Zidoo or in PC ??

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  11. rkann

rkann Member

12. polvic

polvic New Member

I watched my content Full HD. The temperature of the processor 1296 constantly kept 55 - 60 degrees C. The fan is set in the "AUTO" settings. Such a great temperature is very bad! Or the fan at ZIDOOO is small. We need a big one. Changing the fan setting to "High manual" resulted in a lot of noise; the temperature did not decrease (??? !!!). I will incur financial losses to install an additional, noiseless and large fan myself. Free space in X20

13. I can confirm the x20 does not have hdmi in recording. As does x9s and x10
    Very strange

14. Aliceyt

Aliceyt New Member

Does it convenience or not?:)

15. noki

noki New Member

little is already written about the Zidoo X20. We do not know when we will have Android 7.0 and new firmware and bugs removed. I am sad.

16. Hi Aliceyt
    I do not understand your question ? As far as I am concerned I am upset that I cannot record from my camcorder through HDMI in. A real letdown

17. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Checked it specifically but it is nowhere stated on the Zidoo webpages that X20 and X20 Pro have a HDMI-In recording feature (just having a port). Of course I also presumed it would support this like their previous models do.

18. Then what is the point of hdmi in ? You could just use the hdmi in on you r tv to watch blu-ray etc. or 4k from camcorder. Does not make sense

19. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

PIP should work. Some people use that a lot . Sports in the back/front and flipping
    E.g.

20. PIP does not work. Just goes to full screen picture.