Zidoo X9S Blu-ray ISO problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by primo, Jun 1, 2018.

1. primo

primo New Member

I just bought Zidoo X9S. I bought Zidoo X9S because I have more home Blu-ray videos saved in ISO images file and this TV box should be support playing Blu-ray and Blu-ray ISO files, with full menu navigation.. My new Zidoo has firmware v1.4.16.
    I try open my ISO Blu-ray and standard Blu-ray structure with BDMV folder with Media center and with Home Theater and all work perfect. They first open full menu navigation and immediately play desidered video clip. My friends also has Zidoo X9S but he upgradet to new firmware v2.0.25 and he can't open ISO files. With KODI It's a little better. Can open ISO to full navigations menu, but when open desidered video, this start after 19 second. Now I do not know what to do upgrade to new firmware or not.

Has anyone experience with playing those files and has similar problems in new firmware?

2. primo

primo New Member

No one play Blu-ray movies on Zidoo X9S?

3. elmc

elmc New Member

Some of the Blu-ray file cannot display full menu netvigation such as Thor ragnarok. But this file cannot display full menu also in FW 1.4.16.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

what's he using ? home theater or home theater 2.0 ?

5. Hi, I'm having a problem with Zidoo X9S. This only error, in the Home Theater and in the ZDMC, in the Kodi perfect wheel.
    Every time I go to see a movie in Home 2.0 or ZDMC, the movie gets o.k. after about 5 to 15 minutes, it stops, then fast and back to normal, No Kodi and perfect.
    This runs after the last two updates.

6. burton

burton Member

I have many bd-menu files and most of them play fine at 1.4.16.

7. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

2 0 25 here and no issue playing 4k iso rips
    i DONT use kodi or HT just main screen player

also i dont waste time with navigating on the isos,....im there to watch the movie so always just hit play movie option
    i have also extracted the iso files back to normal bluray folder option and player has no issues playing those too

i DONT use the Zidoo to play lower than 4k quality files thou
    my $ 3200 TV plays all them way better than $ 200 Zidoo
    (and TBH,majority of ppl i see on this forum are having all their issues ONLY when theyre playing lower than 4k quality files )