RELEASE HDMI Recorder source code for Zidoo X9

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Dylan, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Dylan

Dylan Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

As we promised before, we would release the source code of application created or modified by us, step by step.

Now here is the hdmi reocoder for Zidoo X9.
    https://github.com/zidootech/zidoorecorder

Have fun!

rafabrasil85 likes this.
  2. Stefan Klarer

Stefan Klarer New Member

Thx.:)
    At the first look at the source code, i have a question or two...
    Is it true that the hdmi in only record in max. 720p?
    The resolution 1080p or 4k are not supportet?

Can you please give us a link to the mstar kitkat source code? Or a way how we find it be our selves (what mstar etc.) ?

Nice greetings,
    Stefan Klarer

3. Dylan

1080p is supported, tested by us. We had not tested the 4K resolution.

We don't have the right to release Mstar Kikat source code. You can get it by business or other ways you can.

4. Stefan Klarer

Stefan Klarer New Member

Hi,
    thx for info, on the search for the Mstar sdk, i found a video from another box with the mstar.
    At the end is see in the video the name "zidooRecorder".
    Do you have connections to Xtreamer?

And now i am further trying to search the mstar sdk.

upload_2015-7-30_13-43-52.png

5. Nikita

Nikita New Member

Xtreamer firmware may be by zidoo design

6. uniquegodwin

uniquegodwin New Member

Can I capture the HDMI signal in my program and use it for streaming or other purposes other than storing it locally?

7. Dylan

The answer is yes.
    Talk about your perpose.

8. Bobo Hoban

Bobo Hoban New Member

Is there an option to change the record state from 720p to 1080p or is it auto set depending on the input, ie if 1080p is input will it record in 1080 or do I need to change an option ?.

9. Stefan Klarer

Stefan Klarer New Member

Only for info, at the moment i have 2 contracts in programming, so i can first program the Kodi Plugin in 10/2015

10. Dylan

Hello, the video resolution depend on the input.
    How to get input resolution.? please refer to HdmiTool.java getVideInfo method.

11. bharat

bharat New Member

How do we get the AUDIO to play only from the HDMI-IN feed ? I need the audio to be played from the HDMI-IN feed and not from the STORAGE video. Is there a way to do it ?

12. superfly

superfly New Member

please send file .apk

13. spring

spring Guest

Hi:

import com.mstar.android.tvapi.common.TvManager;
    /**
    * change the audio source
    * @param isHdmi
    * is the hdmi audio source?
    */
    private void setAudio(boolean isHdmi)
    {
    try
    {
    TvManager.getInstance().getAudioManager().setInputSource(isHdmi ? EnumInputSource.E_INPUT_SOURCE_HDMI : EnumInputSource.E_INPUT_SOURCE_STORAGE);
    } catch (TvCommonException e)
    {
    e.printStackTrace();
    }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  14. bharat

bharat New Member

I have tried this code and it is not working. I am running a video from storage, and the HDMI-IN feed simultaneously. BUT i am still able to hear the audio from the storage video and not from the HDMI-IN source.
    When there are 2 audio streams (1 from video playing in the storage, another from HDMI-IN ), the audio always plays from the storage video and not the HDMI-IN. I have used the following code but it does not work.

TvManager.getInstance().getAudioManager().setInputSource(EnumInputSource.E_INPUT_SOURCE_HDMI);

15. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    when you play the video, it will reset the audio source. so you sholud check the flow, if is the video play after the hdmi in show?so you should set it after you play the video.
    Maybe you can check it through "catch (TvCommonException e)"
    This code is ok,because we have been using it always.

16. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    Is it ok? If didn't, can you send me your source code?we can check it for you.
    my email: zaiming@zidoo.tv

17. bharat

bharat New Member

This seems to work fine thanks.

18. HRG

HRG New Member

Hi
    I would like to know whether i can capture the incoming HDMI signal(a video ) and develop an android App which can process it (eg changing filters or some other stuffs ) and stream to HDMI out (a display tv or projector ) ?? Is it possible with Zidoo X9 ? do i need the source code of Mstar kitkat for any modification ??
    Thanks

19. Dylan

As I know, you can not record HMDI-in signal and output it to HDMI-out at the same time.
    you can record HDMI-in into storage first, then play it to HDMI-out.
    Or, you can encode HDMI-in signal as Transport Stream and output it with network. This need TS knowledge and supporting by us or Mstar.

20. HRG

HRG New Member

1) You mean that input from HDMI_in cannot directly stream to HDMI_out (Something like HDMI pass through ) ?
    2) Actually my plan is to pass a live signal from HDMI_in to HDMI_out & from Network to HDMI_out .
    3) If this is possible in Zidoo X9 , how can i proceed ?

Thanks.