Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

I run into another issue with Angels and Demons. After moving my set to a new hard drive this movie disappeared from HT. I can see it in Media Center with the rest of the movies. When I select poster in Media Center under file name menu I'm getting:
    "Warm Tips
    The current video has not yet matched the poster."
    All other movies show posters except for this one. Angels and Demons is not in the Home Theater poster listing and it's not in "Unmatched Videos".
    How do I get it back in Home Theater? I tried to make small filename changes and force re-scan. No difference. It's not showing up in HT.

2. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Renaming it to Angels (2009) worked for me.

3. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Hey @litlgi74 it worked :) Thanks for help.

I used IMDB ID trick and it worked before. At some point I realized the move was missing from the Poster Wall and from Others (not matched).
    When I removed Demons from the filename it automatically re-scanned the selection. It took me a bit to find it. It went into Robert Langdon Collection ;)
    Naw it's also showing poster in Media Center under file menu.

4. Gaben

Gaben New Member

Hi guys, I have a problem.

HT2.0 doesn't recognize some series and some episodes automatically which is fine (Archer, Lucifer). My problem is that when I go to the unmatched videos and select the series, proper season and proper episode nothing happens. It stays in the unmatched videos section.

There is no problem if HT recognized at least 1 episode of the series, then when I manually match the others it gets added to the collection.

Does anyone has seen something like this?

5. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Yep... I think a lot of us have this problem... No real solution yet. Hopefully with next FW update.

6. JohnS

JohnS Member

Yes me too with Homeland last season after episode 7

7. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

yeah me to with the Walking Dead S08 E13-16 :(
    and some episodes of the serie recognized but did not have fanart and info :(

yes they will fix it with the new firmware update coz this HT is what the selling point for them too

JohnS likes this.
  8. atom73

atom73 New Member

after updating the x8 I have on home theater 2.0 all the movies with the children's lock active as it is deactivated which is the password I put no password please help me

9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Password : 123

10. atom73

atom73 New Member

11. atom73

atom73 New Member

hi to all after the last update of x8 home theater 2.0 has the problem that when I see a movie and I go to exit the application hangs as I can do I have to reinstall home theater 2.0 in this case where I can find the latest version thanks

12. rik81h

rik81h New Member

The password stuff is annoying, even though deactivated it still wants it for certain things.

Scraping is a little better now however there are many episodes within seasons that it just doesn't see now at all.

13. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Did you have to wipe everything out and do scraping and fixing again? At what point is the child lock fix applied?

14. rik81h

rik81h New Member

@3DBuff no i didn't have but i chose to and at one point it completely borked and i had to reset the app as anything resulted in a crash.

Child lock seems to be on from upgrade so change it before adding any sources but even then it still flags some, easy to remove on pc etc however my gripe now is it will sometimes ask for the same password when i try to edit a title. It just needs removing full stop imo.

EDIT: Yes needs checking and fixing again of course but less so than i have done in the past.

3DBuff likes this.
  15. droiter

droiter Member

is it possible to have, on each film poster "%" of the film seen and a "V" when the film is seen

16. Abrxas

Abrxas New Member

This is a joke or you mean that ?

And ā€žVā€œ would stand for vatched :eek:

I think HT is nearly perfect and I love it

17. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

V for viewed ........
    I think we should just step back and let them just tweak the important things now .
    Buff the picture Quality
    And the banding that some see etc

18. godalmighty

scrapper is much ok now
    children section is work now, even i have to do it manually
    but please add manually tag Watched

19. Techead

Techead Member

I would like to see if an option on the source to pick what to scrape with. So TV Source folder gets scraped with TVDB, not both TVDB and TMDB.
    I see that it scrapes from the rear to front. So if you have a SPARKS at the end of the file, it uses that.
    It does not scrape the whole file name. Friday the 13th and Friday the 13th Part II are two different movies it sees them as the same movie. (Friday the 13th) + the date scraping is not working all that good. Friday.The.13th.1980 and Friday.The.13th.2009 are two separate movies.

20. godalmighty

dont name it with "Part" coz its gonna stack in one poster and inside that you can choose which part you wanna play
    if you wanna scrap Friday the 13th from 2009, you just have choose it when you re matched it