New firmware v2.0.25 version for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, May 25, 2018.

1. John7

John7 New Member

Child lock cannot be disabled here - driving me nutz! Good to see the music playback app seems to work now!

2. demiray

demiray New Member

Yeah. Child lock is not disabled. Very frustrating. The older version was better.

3. demiray

demiray New Member

Exactly. I have the same situation.

4. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

child lock, enter password : movie certification -> G and above
    tv certification -> TV-Y and above (then you can disable click hold on poster and you can disable) ---- AWFUL

Thor Ragnarock is ok now

5. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

thanks for the information about Thor :)

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Think we need a easy option [ setting ] to disable child lock
    On movie posters before it drives everyone mad on here .

7. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

I agree, it’s a big messy now.. o_O

8. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

i've just uninstalled Home theater 2
    i have about 2000 movies and 140 tv series, i can't go on every single item to remove child lock

MIRROR please fix it now

9. Igotafeelin

Igotafeelin New Member

Cant play half of my movies as wants a password?? Child Lock? cant even set password. This is a disaster. who allowed this release!

10. DELUCAS

Before you add the source you must go to the HT settings, and in the Child Lock, chose both Movie Certification and TV certification to "Not Locked". Then add the source, scan the files and everything will be OK!

This is one solution that seems to work .

But the dreaded password keeps cropping up to be used elsewhere .......

Can We we have an option to disable password please Mirror .
    Seems to be causing some issues etc .

11. Igotafeelin

Igotafeelin New Member

I can't access child lock in settings as it asks for a password. Don't have one.

12. DELUCAS

Password : 123

13. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

How to remove the child lock password? Looks like a Password is necesarry.

14. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Default for child lock should be set to off. Those who need it can set it up and turn it on as needed. Having it set to on by default and needing a password is problematic to say the least particularly when most people won't know the password is 123. It looks like they made it functional because it wasn't before. Now they need to make it like all other CE devices where it is off and requires the user to turn it on.

15. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

The music player is still a hopeless wreck. You can't browse by artist, album, genre, etc. If you're going to put a music player in the X20 pro, I surely hope it isn't this app because it has no filtering. If you want to play a specific song and have a large library, good luck on finding it. If the music player is needed for dsf files, it might as well not have any Hi-res capabilites at all. The music player needs the same attention the poster wall was given to make it actually functional. I assume that few use the music player because all of it's limitations.

Was looking at getting the X20 pro and use it for music and video like I use the X9s and X8 for video. If the Hi-Res audio is limited to the built in player, forget about it. Hoped a functional music player would become a priority with new model coming out but it still isn't more than a proof of concept app. ZDMC better support dsf and other Hi-res files or there really isn't a need for the X20 pro model.

16. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

We are developing the ZIDOO MUSIC 3.0, You can manage Sources, browse by artist, album, genre, etc..

Random_Vibration and woncompany like this.
  17. mirror

OK, You'll get it

Random_Vibration likes this.
  18. mirror

I read it. But I still don't know what you're talking about. SO????

19. Rumootje

Rumootje Member

Hello mirror, could you please reply to the questions concerning seamless branching?

20. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Will forced subtitles ever be implemented?