Gamepad GAMES that works on zidoo H6 Pro (without mapping)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by wooolf, Jan 26, 2018.

1. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hello,

As it took me ages to try douzens of games and rebooted x2 or 3 times the box to install them here is a list of all the games that really works perfectly on my zidoo H6 pro using a nintendo pro controller with mayflash W009 adapter. (same as Xbox gamepad)

real racing 3
    modern combat
    dungeon quest
    lego star wars
    lego mighty micro
    snow party
    skate party
    soulcraft
    minecraft
    Vendetta online
    Rayman adventures

EDIT 1 add
    HC: takedown
    Geometry racing

hope this can help you save time ;)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

I have also a game controller that works ok on Zidoo: Marvo GT-60
    There are some minor issues with the connection, as you need to search and pair it every time you use it
    Realracing works ok, but there are some strange issues with the sound (music playback is choppy)
    Beach buggy works very week

3. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

I confirm Beach Buggy works well on H6 but it made me realise one interresting thing: some games only works when box set on WIFI only...
    I noticed that many games (like lego star wars and more) didn't manage to connect to internet when box is set to ethernet (or both ethernet and WiFi)
    This may explain why lots of games bug and show unclickable pop up asking to close game or continue forcing you to reboot??

anyone could confirm or give a solution for this?

dikonomi likes this.
  4. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

I happened to me with Asphalt 8 Airborne. I had it installed but it needed to download extra content and didn't, saying I needed to switch to wifi because it was a huge file. I turned wireless connection on but nothing happened and I uninstalled it, made me really nervous. Now I see why, thank your for telling this and I'll retry as soon as possible.

5. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

With wifi ON and ethernet OFF you can download extra content from asphalt

dikonomi likes this.
  6. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

Yes, I know now, thanks. After downloading wirelessly it also downloaded some content of 66mb after I reconnected the cable too. My son enjoyed it.

7. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

T
    Thank you wooolf, I disconnected ethernet and finally could download the content it needed. It's perfect now, my son could enjoy the game.

8. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

My pleasure, this box is so time consuming but it is a real pleasure for the all family :)

the only problem with this discovery is that I need to re-test many games that I thaught didn't work...

Please share your kids favorite working games needing WiFi or not :)

dikonomi likes this.
  9. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

For some reasons Beach Buggy racing keeps bugging now, it is very frustrating sometimes it works great so it proves it can work but more and more I keep getting pop ups asking to close our wait (and these pop ups are unclickable...) so I have to restart the box
    My kids love that game anyone has an idea how to fix this?

10. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

Hi wooolf. Minion Rush is the game my son wants to play most, but it cannot be played with the gamepad (or with a wired keyboard), because it needs to tilt the device. Do you have any idea if it is possible to play it?

11. spring

spring Guest

because some games been developped for phone, and the phone do not have the ethernet.

12. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hi Dikonomi,
    You can try WiFi ON and ethernet OFF because for sure some games only work in "WiFi only" and others only update through WiFi (like lego games for exemple)
    This could explain many bugs... but only a real technician could confirm that, I am not a pro.
    To try to prove it further I installed a none rooted version of Xposed with the old modul "fake wifi reworked" but I had no luke in making work beach buggy racing or a couple of other games. May be it could work with a rooted Xposed or a newer modul?? but I didn't find the way to try...

dikonomi likes this.
  13. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

Thanks Wooolf, I'll try it :)