A new firmware version v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X7

Discussion in 'X7 Official Firmware Releases' started by bob, Aug 15, 2017.

1. HDMEDIA

HDMEDIA Member

Internal subtitles on MKV file not shown

2. mike2002

mike2002 New Member

I have big problem with hdr content. Some movie 4k hdr output in 1080p hdr. I do not know why.... probably related to the aspect ratio setting...

3. mike2002

mike2002 New Member

Hello,
    it's been a long time since we've had a firmware update, when can we hope to get an update? HDR content and HD audio really do not work well on the X7.

Thank you

4. vman

vman Member

I just brought the X7, i tried to update the firmware via the OTA update and it tells me my firmware is up to date even though it is showing version 1.2.6.
    please help.

5. vman

vman Member

How do you install a firmware updates via the USB. Do you need to unzip the rar file first. IF so, which file do you use.
    Thanks

6. vman

vman Member

Has anyone upgraded to the latest firmware?

7. x7de

x7de Member

any estimation for next update and what we could expect? :-D

pjm likes this.
  8. pjm

pjm Member

I too am waiting for the firmware update for the X7. There are so many issues with it, and nothing seems to be getting fixed.

I thought the X7 was going to be a great improvement on the X6, but haven't really seen it. If anything it is a backwards step with the new User Interface.

If something doesn't happen soon, I will be throwing out all my zidoo's and buying another product.

9. Jekoz

Jekoz New Member

Many app don't work:

Amazon Prime Video - RaiPlay (app of italian tv)

I hope in a new firmware soon...

10. x7de

x7de Member

and i have judder (2.3 times per hour) on all my video files. other manufacturers have released more updates for RK3328, so we need urgently an update. but it seems the X7 is not worth to get support :-( why?

11. armagani

armagani New Member

Can someone help me with downgrade, i have zidoo x7 with 1.2.5 and working great with movian,new versions 1.2.7 working bad. Im dont have ota file and im not sure it can be done ,thats why asking for advice

12. Jurdanas

Jurdanas New Member

Zidoo firmware 1.2.7 work crazy badly. Nothing can't help. And ZIDOO team don't want help box owners. Bad situation.

13. Jurdanas

Jurdanas New Member

ZIDOO team. Can I back to firmware version 1.2.5? Please create Internet link, or cloud file, with firmware version 1.2.5.
    Thank you.

14. jinfu

jinfu Member

When can I have an update package? Did you give up x7?

15. natebizzle

natebizzle New Member