Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by martyn aisbitt, Apr 3, 2018.

1. .

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. Marco Aimone

Marco Aimone Member

Hopeless

3. Marco Aimone

Marco Aimone Member

I know, but it’s already a lot of time that we are waiting, I am not positive

sfanetti likes this.
  4. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

5. Marco Aimone

Marco Aimone Member

6. Marco Aimone

Marco Aimone Member

“Latest products” means “latest firmware” ? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  7. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

yes

8. PeterCrouch

PeterCrouch Member

9. dipper_cat

@martyn aisbitt
    What remote control software do you use? Is it the default HappyCast?
    You can use Chrome instead of the default browser.

10. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

news on the new firmware?

11. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

This box makes me crazy
    I have installed Modern Combat versus from playstore (via PC)
    and it worked perfectly yesterday just after install
    my kids love it and played a long time with it with no issue

but today the all box bugs when I try to play it... WHY WHY WHY????????

first the pop up "MCVS do not answer"... unclickable!!!!!
    so this leads "to system do not answer" ... unclickable
    so no choice but to restart the box ...
    then on start up, "NOVA launcher do not answer" ...
    restart again... "nova" again
    restart... ok

but the game is unusable now, same thing happenned with BEACH BUGGY RACING it worked fine at first and then got buggy (just one restart needed no issues about NOVA)

My kids hate Zidoo, they love a game... then its gone... its like taking their christmas presents back to the shop... leaving them with the useless empty... box

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    sfanetti likes this.
  12. fabfab

fabfab New Member

Is there a possibility to resize only the height of the screen? I would like to use the H6 Pro with a 4: 3 monitor (1280 x 1024). The resolutions are only standard 720p, 1080p, etc.

13. fabfab

fabfab New Member

When the remote control turns off the h6 pro it turns on the Minix U9-H that I keep close It.

When the h6 pro turns off, Its hdmi socket remains powered.

Please, fix.

14. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

Hi. I am having problems with Amazon video app lipsync. Sometimes it is ok sometimes it is off. If I keep pausing and playing I can usually get it ok until I pause again. I don't think I experienced it on last firmware.
    Screen is at 1080p 24hz
    Thanks

15. Simon Wheway

Simon Wheway New Member Beta test group

I
    I had terrible lip sync problems with Amazon (and other media players) along with numerous other problems hence returning it to Amazon (even though it wa bought last year). I am now the very proud owner of a Nvidea Shield. Yes it’s exoensive but it works with no issues and also has Chromecaat built in. I’m sure this will be my last post as they keep threatening to remove me. It wasn’t just the box it was the awful support which convinced me to change.

sfanetti likes this.
  16. PeterCrouch

PeterCrouch Member

After update to 1.0.25 and Reset factory. Google Play Store comeback to version 7.1.16 (old version) and I can not search "youtube", where is it?

17. dipper_cat

What kind of version for Youtube?
    You can download Youtue for TV from the play store, and you can download Youtue for mobile in the recommended application list on the home page.

18. PeterCrouch

PeterCrouch Member

That is the old version, and I want to download the latest Youtube from Google Play Store. On other box, I can do that so easy, why on H6, I'm type "youtube" and it show: No results found for "youtube"

19. PeterCrouch

PeterCrouch Member

1. You can not find "Youtube for TV", "Youtube", "Chrome"...from Google Play Store on this version
    2. If you install Youtube for mobile on the homepage, then go to Google Play Store, select update Youtube to the latest version, then open Youtube after update, it will require update Google Play Service "Youtube won't run unless you update Google Play services". After update the Google Play Service, Youtube work.
    3. After update the Google Play Service to version 12.5.29, you remove google account and try to login again, you can not open Google Play to login, because the Google Play still in the version 7.1.16, it do not auto update to the newest version so it will incompatible with the Google Play service version 12.5.29 so you can not open Google Play.

You can test this bug and let me know how to resolve it?

mitchell4you likes this.
  20. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

4. if you type inside a browser : Google play crashed
    5.if you use mouse left click long on a link kodi/browser " app had become unresponsive"
    6.If you install a alternative launcher like Sentio set as default : still zuiui
    7.Install time password activate it = still no PW request on boot?
    8.Netflix error 0013 ( someone suggested renaming a file..but why does zidoo not do it )
    9.OTA update...why doesn't it work ( manual download = not OTA )

Solutions :
    fw 1.0.13 using app called : "disable services" you can stop Google store from auto updating
    IYBP YouTube client : you can watch YouTube up to 2160p without any Google apps installed
    Galaxy alternative to Google store with spoof enabled, you can get full access app/search

notes: IYBP and galaxy can be found on XDA forum
    note2: Galaxy can update : Google services and store.. but the limited search results will remain

I hat about 10+ android devices...cheap to expensive even some presale and allwinners
    But...these nags... I have never seen.. that's why I cannot advice this device to anyone (yet)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    sunnyk and PeterCrouch like this.