Guide for unbrick Zidoo H6 Pro if your android tv box is bricked. Firmware 1.0.25 IMG

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Renixo, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Renixo

Renixo New Member

New firmware for Zidoo H6 Pro 1.0.25 (+ a way to animate the console if it suddenly stops turning on)
    [​IMG]

If you suddenly encounter a problem, your tv box Zidoo H6 Pro does not turn on, Android does not load, there's no Zidoo logo, and the usual way to reflash does not help, try the following method to decrypt TV set-top box:

To do this you will need:

Step-by-step instruction:

1. Extract both files from the archive

2. Run the PhoenixCard.exe file

3. From the drop-down box, select the microSD card, click DiskCheck, and tick the Product.

[​IMG]

4. Click on Img File and select the firmware file that you downloaded from the link above.
    5. You can press Burn and wait for the end of the recording, then you should safely remove the memory card.

6. Disconnect the Zidoo H6 Pro from the network, disconnect all devices from it to USB and turn off the power.

7. Insert a memory card, connect to a monitor or TV, and power up. The installation process starts with the green bar, wait until the end, then turn off the power and remove the memory card, then you can turn it on and on again.

[​IMG]

Guide for unbrick zidoo h6 pro if your android tv box is bricked.

rread13 likes this.
  2. Renixo

Renixo New Member

martyn aisbitt likes this.
  3. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Hi ..OK even better this method is the important thing that you managed to have the root on your device

4. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Absolutely yes, tested and working 100% not to be confused with the simple OTA update. This guide is to install the firmware from the beginning and try to change the sdcard ..! Follow the guide carefully and you will not be able to go wrong.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  5. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Hello. Regarding the installation of the firmware may be compatible but the TV box Beelink GS1 has WiFi and Bluetooth other than the H6 Pro, you should stay with the current firmware of Zidoo because reading on various forums the GS1 goes much worse, even in my opinion the Zidoo brand is quite superior to Beelink ..!The problem is not the product H6 pro but Soc AllWinner H6 that will never be 100% compatible with Kodi and will continue to have many bugs in the generic firmware also because there are no communities and Rom Developers working on this Box.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  6. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Have you noticed that only 2 produce TVBOX with Soc AllWinner H6 and 90% of the market is composed of TV box with soc Rockchip and Amlogic? As a good connoisseur, few words ..!

7. Renixo

Renixo New Member

For the moment you have to settle only for this IMG file. Hoping for a future update ..

8. Renixo

Renixo New Member

After all, they are relatively inexpensive Chinese boxes with software problems, in this case some more ... But I am very confident in many improvements in the next firmware updates ..!

Cocolopez likes this.
  9. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Here it is not a matter of inexperienced developers or the engineer group of zidoo or beelink the problem is of the soc AllWinner are the creators of this soc that create the firmware type Android 7 with merits and defects of various kinds then in turn will be the technicians of the makers of these TV boxes to adapt it as best as possible to their commercial boxes in this case Zidoo so the problem is more of AllWinner that as you know was not successful on TV-Box ..!

10. Renixo

Renixo New Member

At least Zidoo has forums where everyone can express their opinion and a fairly effective and efficient support other brands is all non-existent ..! At least this you must admit ...!

11. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Listen for years I use and I know Tv Box I can guarantee you that there is no perfect box without problems I'll give you an example a few months ago I bought a Yundoo y8, the device is equipped with the new RockChip Hexa-core SoC, or RK3399, characterized by two Cortex A72 cores matched with four Cortex A53 with 4GB of DDR3 RAM and 32 GB of internal storage eMMC Practically the top ...! It cost me USD 129.99 the only problem is the software is full of bugs almost unusable in particular on video playback of the most difficult formats, support is non-existent thinks that the latest firmware is a beta of Android 7.1 stopped from August 2017 so I let you imagine using it as an ornament, and the box is currently on sale, unfortunately the TV box at the moment is just a business ..

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    mjf1985 likes this.
  12. rread13

rread13 New Member

Thanks for the ENGLISH posting! The guide worked perfectly to help me unbrick my H6 Pro.
    Note: When using the Phoenix Card Tool BE PATIENT, the writing of the image takes time! Walk away from it and come back in 10 -20 minutes. I thought my PC was locked up and the program stopped working, but that's not the case. Repeating be PATIENT! Saved my unit! Now my big question is : Is the image file ROOTED or NO-ROOT? I am going through this exercise to have NO-ROOT I'm trying to put Sony Playstation Vue on the box and it finds ROOT even when you have NO-ROOTED the box.

EDIT: The IMAGE FILE v1.0.25 IS NOT ROOTED! SHOOT ME DEAD! BUT I'm back to square one. Can't run the PlayStation Vue APP! It loads and finds ....maybe not root files but TEST KEYS! Instead of normal finalized keys! Zidoo still using TEST KEYS this late in the game after some 7 or more firmware updates Zidoo. It's my only issue keeping me from running the Sony PlayStation Vue app.

What to do now? Zidoo, why TEST KEYS?

HELP!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  13. Piet

Piet New Member

HELP
    Can i using this on x9s

14. rread13

rread13 New Member

No not this Image in the conversation, this Image is for the H6 Pro. The process may be what you use to help unbrick your X9S but definitely NOT this Image version V1.0.25.

15. Piet

Piet New Member

Sorry can i using this with the x9s firmware . can i Saved my unit with the Phoenix Card Tool

16. Williamdub

Williamdub New Member

In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.