Noob question, best high Res music app?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by John Casey, Mar 29, 2018.

1. John Casey

John Casey Member

Hi

Should be getting my x9s on Saturday. Can anyone tell me if there is a good app for playing high Res music files? I would like multi channel passthrough and support for lossless codecs

Cheers

2. HDMax

HDMax New Member

Jet Audio Pro

3. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Is this really an APP for Media Players with control via IR and not an APP for Smartphones requiring a touch screen and Notification Bar? It also must be capable to mount local SATA/USB drives where the music is stored!!!

4. HDMax

HDMax New Member

You can't play network music with it...as of about a year ago. I had to put my music on the sd card
    Been in touch with them then and they were supposed to fix this...not sure where it stand now.
    But the quality of the player is top notch.

5. John Casey

John Casey Member

Thanks for the replies, I am not really sure what this player is capable of. Guess I will have to try default apps first to see what plays correctly.

cheers

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Hibby Music is most often mentioned. Works great if you have an external USB-DAC which I don't have.

7. John Casey

John Casey Member

8. John Casey

John Casey Member

Thanks for the replies

I am really liking this box, the music apps including zmbc seem to be very good at playing different music and movie formats.

cheers