New firmware v1.0.22 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Nov 9, 2015.

1. SergeyK

SergeyK New Member Beta test group

Hello Zidoo tech support team. I used 2 days and convert my HEVC video samples with profile Main 10 ( 10 bit color per channel ) to 8-bit color. And now they play in any player ( KODI/Explorer/MX Player ) with no any lags. I think it's a problem with hardware decode of HEVC profile Main 10. I hope to a Zidoo or RockChip can be able to solve this problem. Because support for this profile declared in all RK3368 specifications.

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    the RK3368 can not support Main 10 of HEVC, the specifications of rk main page write wrong spec. We have tell them this problem.

3. SergeyK

This was an important feature to me for the buy this player. It's no good. RockChip liars.

4. Eltax1693

Eltax1693 New Member

Really bad news. I especially bought this box for HEVC 10-bit support.

5. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

Audio Sync problems, this 3D popup issue...heavy Sound issues...and so on...
    Whats next? A explosion?

6. SergeyK

Zidoo tech support team! Please change Zidoo X6PRO specification on product page on your site. Specify support 8 Bit HEVC profile ONLY! It's important for new buyers and users.

7. simple6

simple6 New Member

Hi Zidoo team,

Just set up my X6pro last night (updated to 1.0.22). You have done a really nice job overall but more than half of my mkv files in KODI are (as other guys have highlighted) out of AUDIO/VIDEO sync! Audio is about 0.500 sec off the scenes. If I play/stop the same files more than once-twice back to back then the X6 does not pass the audio track to my receiver at all!! I tried to turn hardware accelerations on/off but this made things worse (I always had the 23.976 acceleration off).

Thanks once again for your ongoing efforts. I hope this can be resolved soon as I see that it affects a lot of users currently.

Keep it up!

8. Steve

Steve New Member

Firstly wanted to say that I am really impressed with consistent updates. I have just a couple of questions about update 1.0.22.

I have just updated to this and my system still shows Ethernet as Ehernet in settings and also kodi is still 15.1. I have also checked in zip files of 1.0.22 to confirm that it is updated and it shows as 15.1 on es files explorer.

9. Rew452

Rew452 Member Beta test group

You all do realise there is a ver. 0.23 out? Why are you using Ver. 0.22?

10. Steve

Steve New Member

I thought 0.23 was still beta ?

11. Rew452

Rew452 Member Beta test group

it is all Beta for now, Zidoo is working to fix various issues that have been identified.

12. Steve

Steve New Member

Ah OK thank you :). I will update to 0.23 now :)

13. simple6

simple6 New Member

Ok, I will try too; just in case my problem is incidentally addressed. ThanksĀ±