H6 removed from Amazon UK

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Simon Wheway, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Simon Wheway

Simon Wheway New Member Beta test group

Whats this telling us?
    I’ve complained to their online amazon store, to Zidoo by email and on this forum. I still have loads of glitches and all they say is install the latest version. I WAS IN THE BETA GROUP - IM ON IT.

2. oh my things are not looking good

3. oh my things are not looking good

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

It appears to be gone from the US Amazon too.

5. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

will be soon from the french if new firmware do not solve most issues...

6. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

It's a shame if the stop supporting the H6, mine works great and I have very few problems with it. I would hope they sell many and continue supporting it. I love the picture quality and more.

Kris likes this.
  7. Simon Wheway

Simon Wheway New Member Beta test group

I got a message from zidoo marketplace on amazon uk yesterday. I’ve been emailing them as well as the support guys and this forum. I’d asked for a refund but they asked me to send pics of my problems. How you send a pic of a lip sync issue is beyond me and a kodi or process crash is self evident. Obviously another deferring tactic. I got onto Amazon customer service and they are issuing a refund. I’m getting a Nvidea shield. My son got one and it does what it’s supposed to and you get support. This really is a shame because the H6 could have been great. Users including myself would have been happy to test and provide diagnostics. Their loss and my last post.

8. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

If you have a smart cellphone you can take video of your problem, but that's history now.