Should we post on EXTERNAL forums to get Zidoo's attention?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by wooolf, Feb 5, 2018.

1. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

Già fatto tempo fa...ma nessuna risposta. Fammi sapere se hai miglior sorte. Ciao

2. kaneda79

kaneda79 Member

That's a great suggestion! I'll think about it :)

3. Simon Wheway

Simon Wheway New Member Beta test group

I asked a question to zidoo in the uk via amazon today and asked why they don’t reply to emails and to the forum. They said they are on holiday for Chinese New Year until 24th Feb and asked if I would mind waiting until they get back. I’m waiting on 3 key issues to be fixed or I’m sending it back. It’s out of the period with Amazon but when you remind them it’s their responsibility under the Sale of Goods Act for 12 months they issue a refund. When I first got it they acknowledged the issue with the mouse juddering and fixed it really fast so I’m going to give Zidoo another chance when they get back.
    The 3 issues I’m concerned about are lip sync, apps crashing And occasionally jerky video.

4. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Excellent move!
    I just did the same on the french amazon, asking for problems to be addressed and warranty extented or to return the item...
    Ok about chinese hollidays but note we had no replies 3 weeks before the hollidays...

5. gsaronni

gsaronni New Member

I have sent an email to service@zidoo.tv and no news from them. The support is really poor, and we only have this forum to help between users

6. mjf1985

mjf1985 New Member

Initially I had issues with occasionally jerky videos and thought maybe a firmware will fix it sometime in the future..
    As I had connection problems with the original Zidoo remote I started to play around the USB ports. From day one I had my external hard drive connected to the USB 3 port thinking that speed matters most and maybe my movies are going to play more smoothly.
    Then just recently I changed the external hard drive's connection to the USB 2 port and the remote's receiver to the USB 3 port. What a change and what a surprise it was! Immediately all my movies from the external hard drive started to play back Super Smoothly!! If anyone had any similar issues with jerky playback you should try switching the usb ports! I have been using the latest firmware on my Zidoo H6 Pro (v1.0.20), much better than the previous version. Guys be patient. I am sure Zidoo is going to address all those issues you worried about.. I am very happy with mine :)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018