Bluetooth remote control problems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Alchimist, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Alchimist

Alchimist New Member

Hi, I'm new in the forum.
    I write because I bought 2 h6pro from geekbuying.
    one works well (except for a few minor flaws to fix
    via software like on netflix), the other has the bluetooth remote control that loses the signal every 2 minutes
    and in that time it does not work (not even IR).
    I would like to buy a new remote control with air mouse that works via wifi under $ 20 and that can turn on and off the box. someone who is using third-party remotes can give me an advice?
    Thank you at all

2. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

MInix neo A3

3. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

I used the Aerb air mouse with USB dongle, real convenient features you can program to power off your box via IR, and a separate programmable power button to power off your TV. I find that the width is a little big for my average size hand, may not be a problem for you. You can find it in Amazon for $12.50 to $13.99 with free shipping for prime members.

I am currently using a Q9 air mouse with USB dongle which I prefer, but it does not have any programmable power button other than the power off button via USB, and you have to use the H6-Pro remote to turn it back on.

Attached Files:

4. Alchimist

Alchimist New Member

thank you. i will look for these models.

5. mjf1985

mjf1985 New Member

Hi Alchimist. I read about your problem with your supplied bluetooth remote and it reminded me that I have the same issue with the one that came with my Zidoo H6 pro (losing signal). I usually remove one of the batteries, wait a few seconds then put it back - then the remote works fine. Has your new "air mouse" fixed the "lost connection" problem? I might have to look for the same solution as you did..

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  6. Alchimist

Alchimist New Member

Hi mjf1985, the H6PRO who has problems is what I gave at my wife's mother :rolleyes:.
    Before taking a new remote I wanted to try to attach a bluetooth key that I found at home,
    to see if the problem is in the remote control or in the BOX.
    this weekend I can try then I tell you.

7. xscope

xscope New Member

Hi All,

I have same issue with remote as you have. My remote stopped working at all. It is just very hot and then die. I tried to get the new one, but zidoo support does not responded to my messages. Since it does not have power on off it is very inconvenient unplug the box from power outlet just to turn it on.

I hoped for better support as i can see they are at least improving firmware. Seems like remote is just big failure. Therefor I did not recommend this box to anyone who expecting smooth experience and support.

So far I am using wireless mouse but it is not so comfortable as remote would be.
    I will be looking for universal remote but I dont know how to learn IR frequencies without original one ....

8. Alchimist

Alchimist New Member

Hi xscope, in another post, leonkoum says that he can turn on the BOX using Minix A2

9. Alchimist

Alchimist New Member

I bought the new remote.
    H1 air mouse, always one for my mother and one for my mother's wife (to not make mistakes :D) , for now works well.
    This evening I can do a review