No icon after installation of app

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Linus, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Linus

Linus New Member

Hi guys,
    I have a problem with installation of new apps. After installation in Google Play it only shows "uninstall" button instead of showing "open" AND "uninstall" button. Also in the app folder it doesn't show an icon for the app.
    The only possible way to open the newly installed app is when I go to settings -> advanced settings -> apps and then open the app from there.
    Does anyone have experienced this problem or know what could be the cause? How to solve this?
    Regards,
    Linus

2. Kelvin Johnston

Kelvin Johnston New Member

have fousome apps such as VLC to be like this. I sometimes have to search in play store and select open from there as it disappears from the launcher. Also I cannot add it to quicklaucch as the dialogue box refuses to close when it is checked.

I did notice last time when I did the play store trick it had update. The app reappeared after the update. Sometimes I have uninstalled and reinstalled just to get it to show on the app drawer.

Maybe another launcher? I generally like the. layout of the Zioo H6 Pro launcher so will have to do some more research see if this problem happens with others.

3. SiriusCybernetik

SiriusCybernetik New Member

I have the same with the french tv streaming app "Molotov TV". It won't show up in the app list and on the playstore I can only click on "Uninstall". I was convinced that I tried your workaround to run the app fron the "App manager" but without success. I will try it again when I have time to do so, maybe I did something wrong.

dande likes this.
  4. Linus

Linus New Member

Nobody can help to solve this issue?

5. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

dande likes this.
  6. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

I don't remember but it was easy to find, may be in main storage or in main android apps settings
    Sorry I can't check it now but if you are still struggeling later tonight, email me and I will search for you

dande likes this.
  7. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

I use Nova too and find it a million times better ;)