Zidoo H6 Pro Problems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by T01, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Mee too wait for a new firware .. a real firwmare no a beta ( or alpha ) firmeware.

I spent more to get much less and a lot worse
    Alex.

2. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

USB dongles don't draw much power, if they do, they would be really warm to hot. You may have the classic case of interference if you don't use an usb extension cable to have the dongle away from the box and other electronic equipments.

3. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

same issue but can't make it work
    if I stay on play store V7 it works but cannot find any new app only useless old ones.
    if I upgrade via an APK to play store V8 then search cannot find anything...
    please give me urgent solution or I send it back to amazon...
    play store is the most important on android no?

4. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Thanks to the member that mentionned Aptoide I am not so frustrated anymore, this app is realy nice :)
    Hope the playstore will be fixed in the next update so!!!!!

I now have only one main disappointment remaining, the mouse of the remote control... soooo slow don't you think?
    it is a real shame because the rest of the remote is pretty cool!
    Could there be a way to make the mouse move a little quicker please?

5. Duckquack

Duckquack New Member

I'm unable to find the settings/android parameter section, is it a physical folder or some other menu?. Please advice, tkx

6. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hello, in your apps folder, you have one called settings (or "parametres" in french) a small window on the right appears, then go down to the same icon ("mode setting" in french) and you will be in android settings, then search for applications.
    fyi this solution didn't work for me, at least not entirely, I only had a restricted playstore with very little choice in apps...

7. Duckquack

Duckquack New Member

I found an alternate solution for GOOGLE PLAY application search issue, you can login to google play account via Desktop or laptop. At there you can search what app you need to install and push the device you want to install. Once TV BOX is on and WIFI connection is enabled the app will automatically download to the TV Box

eg: -

upload_2018-1-19_15-30-11.png

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    kaneda79 likes this.
  8. TimLeone

TimLeone New Member

I just have the H6pro for 2 days and I really like it, now with the newest version most problems are gone. But the thing that really bothers me is that when I use the default cursor (the mouse icon) I can't scroll down with it or go from left to right etc. I'm not an expert in this, but is there not an easy fix to get rid of this problem? I downloaded an apk (or whatever the name is) from this forum and installed it, but I think it's not for the H6 pro, so is there maybe a solution for this, or do I really have to buy an other airmouse just for this? Peace!

9. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hello

1- the laptop solution for playstore works well :) but this isn't a full solution because my kids can't use my laptop... :(
    Please Zidoo fix this issue urgently, this is major no?

2- I totally agree with tim too, this remote is cool, very cool, but I don't use it because it misses some key features, so you need to use another one! silly no?

At the moment I love the android box idea, very open and flexible, but if you are considering to buy the Zidoo H6 pro I would recommend you wait for updates!