Playstore search issues

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by SiriusCybernetik, Jan 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SiriusCybernetik

SiriusCybernetik New Member

Hi,

I have heard of many people having issues with either playstore search function not working at all or that the search results do not show everything that you were expecting to see.

For the first issue, I guess that emptying cache of the playstore app did the trick for many of you.

For the second issue, there is probably nothing that Zidoo can do as it is Google who are controlling the search results, based on your location and the device type you are using.
    There is however a workaround. Remember that when you go into the settings of the playstore app you can click on "my apps & games" and then on "All" or "Library", depending on the playstore version and language.
    This list shows all apps you ever installed in the past and/or on other devices. You just need to open your phone or tablet, install the app you want, if it isn't already installed, and then search for the app in this list.

Please let me know if it worked for you. At least it did for me when I tried to install a few games that wouldn't show up in the search results.

Kris likes this.
  2. Kris

Kris Member

going to "my apps & games" and then on "All" or "Library" works for me

kaneda79 likes this.