1.0.20 still hasn't fixed netflix navigtion or other interface problems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by reapur, Jan 9, 2018.

1. reapur

reapur Member

Hello,
    Just updated to the latest firmware, the file is 1.2.0 but I think it's 1.0.20.

The netflix navigation is still broken. It's actually impossible to make it useful, you can't choose seasons, you can't get to the menu, forget downloading.

The BoxRC program that has the QR code is still broken, it points to the weather channel when you run the QR link. Why is this not fixed? Where is is android remote controller? Where can I download it? Will it help with netflix.

The big red youtube icon on the main screen still loads the wrong version of youtube!

Update after update and this stuff doesn't get fixed. I'm really frustrated with this product. I spent $100US on this and I feel like I can't use it. Now I have to cast my tablet to the TV to watch youtube, and I have to use chromecast to watch netflix, what's the point of having the zidoo?

Can someone from zidoo please help.
    Thanks

2. irbit

irbit New Member Beta test group

BoxRC

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  3. reapur

reapur Member

Thank you so much irbit.
    Do you have any suggestions on netflix, I can't imagine it's working for anyone if my "default" app isn't working.

Again, thanks.

4. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

or buy a remoter with a scroll button

5. reapur

reapur Member

Is this problem just with me? Does everyone who has a H6 have a netflix app that doesn't scroll?
    I tried the BoxRC irbit mentioned, it has a scroll button and trackpad and joystick, none of the modes were able to scroll in netflix.
    Is there a remote you can recommend?

6. Netflix ha this big problem and the audio problem on start.
    The scrolling for a 100€ product is very serious, because the product is sold as compatible with netflix!
    With an air mouse you can safely scrool, but why 'I have to spend money again?
    Then I can not understand how the problem of audio has not yet been solved after 3 versions of firmware. It is reproducible and really annoying.
    I am waiting for the two solution....

7. reapur

reapur Member

AlessandroBre66, the worst part really is that ziddo doesn't seem to care enough to even comment on these issues.
    Absolutely terrible customer service, this is the last ziddo I buy, in fact I'm gonna sell the one I have and get another minix.
    I feel dishonest selling it with all these problems.
    Can you please tell me which air mouse you use? I would like to recommend one to the buyer that someone has verified is working.

Thanks

8. Jake98

Jake98 New Member

I used the Netflix icon provided on the home page and it works flawlessly. I got it at first from play store and it wasn't controllable, I uninstalled and used the home page one. Works great. Maybe this will help. My remote works Netflix also. I purchased my H6 Dec.14.

9. reapur

reapur Member

Jake, You can scroll? Can you access the settings in Netflix? top left icon? then can you scroll down thru the menus? Can you choose a show and scroll thru the episodes?
    I to used the icon that was on the desktop.

Thanks,

10. I make some test with a old 4geek mini keyboard wireless and in non easy mode ( use a ottical sensor for move mouse ) and is possible to scroll episode ad menu.
    I recently buy for a computer the K400 Plus logitech . Is usable ( is possibile with touch pad ad a key to scroll ) but is non a good solution.
    Beafore spend again for this hardware I am wait solution of all problems.
    At least the audio problems of netflix and the playstore, but the list on forum is very long.

I bought Ziodoo, because I read a lot of great reviews about their products and their support. I do not know what happened with this model.
    My idea is that Android 7 has been a risky choice, and is creating all these problems.

Alessandro

sfanetti likes this.