Green screen at the change of channel for a few seconds

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by szefo, Nov 18, 2017.

1. szefo

szefo Active Member

I welcome men a momentary green screen is a problem at the change of channel it is very irritating I tried different of placing only turning off the acceleration is helping media codec but then using the processor is growing.I am using zdmc 17.4 as well as also kodi 16.1 on both a momentary green screen is a problem.
    I will add that I am using pvr iptv simple client online tv h.264 codec aac 2.0
    I am enclosing the video player film with the defect password of the film: welcome

PASWORD:welcome

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. szefo

szefo Active Member

nobody will help

3. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Maybe no one have the same issue.
    In this case only Zidoo could aswer you.
    Good luck!

4. szefo

szefo Active Member

Thanks too answer that is where I would have to report it.
    I would like to add that he doesn't have a problem on firmware 1.2.6, 1.2.11
    the problem of the green screen is beginning only from firmware 1.4.4 , 1.4.6 , 1.4.12 up.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  5. karpi

karpi New Member

a mi tambiƩn me paso

6. hasomaso

hasomaso New Member

i have the same problem with GREEN Screen
    use the 1.4.12 Firmware

what's wrong?

thx
    hasomaso

7. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

I have encountered this green screen issue for a couple of days a month ago, then I don't see it anymore. I don't remember whether I saw it with the H6 Pro or the X9S, I could have sworn that I saw it watching NCIS LA under Terrarium, but I can't reproduce the problem and Terrarium changes source links constantly, all the boxes FW have been updated and reset.

If you people can reproduce the momentary green screen consistently, you should report the App used and which video. Better still, upload the video or a link to the video.

I have a feeling that it is similar to the behavior I am seeing with HDR or different frame rate videos where the screen blanks momentarily at the beginning then plays properly, a case of playing the video before all the parameters about the video are in.

8. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I saw yesterday this "problem" (is not so irritating for me) only with ZDMC, but playing a video from a local share.
    I suspect related to the handover from ZDMC to Zidoo native player (the "external" player in ZDMC configuration).
    Or is NUPLAYER? Now Zidoo let us choose which player to use for streamed video playing between Zidoo Player end Nuplayer.
    Anyway seem a strange handover.

9. szefo

szefo Active Member

The problem of the green screen is regarding x9s zdmc 17.6 player iptv television exactly pvr iptv simple client is adding two files to reconstructing:
    # EXTINF: -1, Novela TV (ipla)
    http://hls.redefine.pl/AD5867A1/12261/0/hls576/masterlist.m3u8
    # EXTINF: -1, Polsat News 2 (ipla)
    http://hls.redefine.pl/20C4EB56/1575/0/hls576/masterlist.m3u8

it is necessary to make the file from these files .m3u since I could not add the ready file .m3u because is at variance with regulations
    pvr iptv configuration link:

10. szefo

szefo Active Member

I would like to add that the green screen is also appearing in kodi 16.1 as well as 17.6 in poscie above I quoted as an example two channels on which the green screen is visible please for the inspection.

11. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Momentary video startup issues is reproducible, but differently between X9S and H6 Pro. There are two videos from Smithsonian under video addons in ZDMC 17.4 with X9S FW v1.5.0, and Kodi 16.1 with H6 Pro FW v1.0.13, the videos are "Total Control" and "Trailblazer" that got added within the last few days, other videos added around the same time plays fine.

The X9S plays these videos with momentary green garbled screen at the very beginning, then the rest normally. The H6 Pro plays both videos normally, but loss of sound for the first 5 secs or so before coming back on.