Problem with Google play search and Eurosport player

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by GiovanniO, Nov 12, 2017.

1. GiovanniO

GiovanniO New Member

Hi, I have a problem with Google Play Store.
    I can login with my google account and install apps but when I try to search between apps using the top-right standard field the search does not work, the black circle in the middle of screen continue to spin without showing any app.
    Furthermore, I have installed Eurosport player app. No problem in the installation process, but it is not possible to open the app both via Apps menu or via Google Play Store (no Open button, only Uninstall)

Known problems? Possible solutions?

2. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Thanks for your feedback, we are already analyzing.

3. denir70

denir70 New Member

Hello
    I simply unistalled the update of "Google Play" under listed apps in "App" settings and the "search" started to work.
    Cheers

Cocolopez likes this.
  4. GiovanniO

GiovanniO New Member

Ok, thank you, I will try in the next days.
    I assume that if you disinstall Google Play from the App folder it will remain available from the main screen?

5. Thartat

Thartat New Member

Yo have a latest version for the apk for google play sotre ? Check this please play store download blog

Now is 8.4.19

6. GiovanniO

GiovanniO New Member

I have found two partial solution in order to use EuroSport Player.
    - install chrome, go to Eurosport player site, from chrome settings force desktop site and use standard Eurosport site
    - install Kodi, install Eurosport app, from kodi add-ons you can see installed app and open Eurosport app. This solution is not completely working because you can move between schedule and choose desired match but the streaming is not working