Notification bar/Status bar not showing with Nova Launcher. Any one know how to display it?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Kris, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Kris

Kris Member

my other boxes, android 6.0 and lower had Notification bar/Status bar (i think they are the same thing so i'll call it just Notification bar), showing all the time except during kodi, games, movie apps, etc.

this box has a Notification bar but you have to click with mouse cursor at top of screen, then swipe down. it was easier on old boxes because i usually turn notifications sound off and all i had to do was glance at the top of the screen when browsing web.

also, when you swipe down, the swipe down list of notifications only stays on screen for maybe 4 or 5 seconds. not enough time to read notifications lol. old boxes swipe down list stays on until you click it off

i like seeing Notification bar because i get lots of notifications from news apps, emails etc.

anyway, this is my first android 7 box. if this is how android 7 handles Notification bar then its okay, probably nothing can be done.

if this isn't how its supposed to be i just thought i'd mention it to see if anything can be done.

great box though. thanks