Update please.....

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by agmarco, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agmarco

agmarco Member

Hi Zidoo team, Just want to know if a update for out X6 Pro is still in progress. I know Ugoos UT4 uses almost the same hardware and they updated to Marshmallow. If not I know what to do. Thank you!

2. agmarco

agmarco Member

Hi Zidoo team, can you please have these curtosy to give a reply? If Zidoo only has a sales team and no support team anymore please close this forum. Than we know not to expect support from Zidoo anymore. Your reply is appriciated!

nice159 and matpat like this.
  3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i know of no plans to update x6 pro, and with the amount of work they have to put in thew new boxes, i don't think they have the team to work on x6 pro anymore

4. agmarco

agmarco Member

Thank you for the reply HaoSs. I think it is not wise for Zidoo to skip there older systems. People will remember and if the word is out Zidoo doesn't support on longer term they are finished soon. To much competitors to get away with this. I was rather happy with nu X6 and X8 to be honest but the thought a company doesn't care for "older" devices is a NO GO these days.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yah, seems to be a trend with most companies this days, if x6 gets any update, will probably be a small one like the last, i don't think android OS will ever come, the chance is slim at best even for latest boxes.

6. Grouphome

Grouphome New Member

Yes, I would like to thank this company for their undying support for this machine.......
    Might go with a Nvidia Shield or build my own.
    This is just ridiculous. The no communication makes it worse.
    I keep wondering why I kept advising people to get this machine.

matpat likes this.
  7. Leoben

Leoben Member

If no new firmware comes up and does not fix the bugs, clear the Zidoo X6 Pro from the webshops and end the deception of the buyers!

nice159 and matpat like this.
  8. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Those assholes promised long term support. Just look at their fake reviews and supporters.

matpat likes this.
  9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

dude, don't you think it's time to move one ? sell the box if you don;t like it and move with your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.